Yingluck seeks NCPO's permission to visit Europe

webfact

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll come back, honest I will cause I want to face the enquiry regarding my role in the rice scam scheme.

NCPO - No way - never let her out of your sight, she is about as honest as her fugitive camel herding brother and we are well aware of the limitations of his honesty.

I don't think she'll come back. Maybe Gen. Prayuth senses this and sees her leaving Thailand as the best thing for the country. I hope this is the case. The last thing Thailand needs now is to have her case wrapped up in the courts. Thailand needs to forget the Shinawatra family and move on, uniting the country and becoming one again.

That's what I was wondering. A trial and imprisonment would be unpopular in some circles. Letting her go and not come back except to face prison would get rid of her influence without rocking the boat.

. Letting her go and not come back except to face prison would get rid of her influence

Worked well with Thaksin. No?

Edited by sweatalot

Again I post the same as the other Time please topic. ooooooohhhhhhh please. she wants time for vacation---and time for the rice saga also.

Is there a mini Olympics somewhere ????

Damn right you are! The Commonwealth games! When the NCPO let's her, or any of the PTP/UDD 'oils' leave the country, they'd not be half as clever as what I thought they were...
Or even more clever, if they cancel their passports whilst away! whistling.gif

Why would this be clever?

rolleyes.gif Oh, sure, no problem.

Just one thing though darling.

We'll give you a temporary emergency Thai passport.----- and a one way ticket.

Please leave your Thai passport behind.

Enjoy Paris

Feel free to stay as long as you want to.

Edited by IMA_FARANG

Again I post the same as the other Time please topic. ooooooohhhhhhh please. she wants time for vacation---and time for the rice saga also.

Is there a mini Olympics somewhere ????

Damn right you are! The Commonwealth games! When the NCPO let's her, or any of the PTP/UDD 'oils' leave the country, they'd not be half as clever as what I thought they were...

Because she/they would not be able to re-enter Thailand. End of.

Putting Yingluck away for a good few years would have been much better for the country as it sends out a message that not even the PM is above the law.

laugh.png

Will the next Shinawatra please step up to the podium !, BTW who is the next heir apparant ?..... the fat ugly other sister or one of the kids ?

or maybe they will adopt Charlerm and give him a shot, if his liver hasnt expired already

Probably the son, whom got caught cheating at the university exam a few years ago.

• Like 1

This is a trick. Unclothed police will follow her to the hide out of Thaksin, so Thai unclothed police can arrest Thaksin, and bring him back to face the 2 years jail sentence.

Maybe your native language is not English, I fully understood your post. BUT unclothed ??? why would they have to be naked to do this.

I know you meant Plain clothed police.------not to ridicule, for sure---but it made me smilethumbsup.gif

This is a trick. Unclothed police will follow her to the hide out of Thaksin, so Thai unclothed police can arrest Thaksin, and bring him back to face the 2 years jail sentence.

Get their <deleted> frozen off in Paris! cheesy.gif

To all of you who wish her request be denied I also hope the next time you try to enter Thailand your request is also denied and see how you feel about it.

Come on now Bob you're not really serious are you , but then maybe you are - seems wearing the red glasses for so long have had some sort of effect on your mental capabilities.

Nice to hear she is not being totally abused. She is a woman And I still do not bielieve she did anything wrong. But I do know she did allot of things rite......Good job NCPO...

You are either completely green or just a troll.

Green troll probably sums it up nicely.

Guess Chalerm and sons plus a few of the other undesirable PTP and reds will now decide they should apply for holiday leave to visit auntie, long lost cousins or some other obscure relative currently o/seas - all of course on the promise to immediately return to face all outstanding warrant / charges / enquiries - yeah - sure we promise.

Edited by Artisi
  • Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

A strategy to try to escape from thailand and join some terrorist movement protect by western country !

your beloved terrorists are in south of thailand and the so powerful thai army is doing nothing

i wish she does not came back and join a government in exile fighting to bring the democracy back in thailand

She,,,, bring it back?

If she brought back what was there before the coup, it would be bring back a dictatorship.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

A strategy to try to escape from thailand and join some terrorist movement protect by western country !

your beloved terrorists are in south of thailand and the so powerful thai army is doing nothing

i wish she does not came back and join a government in exile fighting to bring the democracy back in thailand

She,,,, bring it back?

If she brought back what was there before the coup, it would be bring back a dictatorship.

so Obama Merkel and everyone else met a dictator

so the american embassy invited a dictator at the embassy party

yeah......

• Like 1

Nice to hear she is not being totally abused. She is a woman And I still do not bielieve she did anything wrong. But I do know she did allot of things rite......Good job NCPO...

You are either completely green or just a troll.

And the AFP article again way less that balanced or accurate.

Because she/they would not be able to re-enter Thailand. End of.

No. The solution is bring her to court and let justice happen.

Or do you think Thailand needs more skype governing?