One year Extension to Multiple Entry O (family visa)

I have nearly completed the last re-entry on my 1 year multiple entry visa (married to Thai National).

I plan to show required documents/proof of funds to get a 1 year extension. My last entry will expire on Sept 29 . Can I go to apply for extension anytime before the expiry day?

I would like to apply it in August (approx. 45 days before expiry as I will travel upcountry in early Sept). That is to say, can I apply more than 30 days before expiry of last entry?

Some offices allow up to 45 days early but most still only allow 30 days early to apply for an extension of stay.

Since this will be your first extension you may need to be home when they do a home vist shortly after you apply for the extension.

There will also be a under consideration stamp with a date 30 days to report back for your extension stamp after you apply or the date your permit to stay date ends (different policy at some offices).

Some offices allow up to 45 days early but most still only allow 30 days early to apply for an extension of stay.

Since this will be your first extension you may need to be home when they do a home vist shortly after you apply for the extension.

There will also be a under consideration stamp with a date 30 days to report back for your extension stamp after you apply or the date your permit to stay date ends (different policy at some offices).

Ubonjoe,

Does that mean exactly 30 days before expiry or 0 to 30 days before expiry to initiate application process?