Where can i look for second hand cars prices? (in English)

the thai websites are not hard to figure out, one 2 car, thaicar .com just play around - alot of the sub menus are in English. like model year, etc

Thanks bkkjames, i have visited the two websites and i'm confused... I've two problems, no have idea at all about cars and my English is very very poor... If someone is bored or have a little time to help me, i should be very grateful... The car is an Honda Civic 1.8i vtec, year 2006, automatic, with +- 170.000 kms.

I only need an approximate price that i could get for it. I'm really lost in this issue, and i think it will became worst because of Tourist Visa crackdown, which i think will affect to me soon. Thanks for any advice!

the thai websites are not hard to figure out, one 2 car, thaicar .com just play around - alot of the sub menus are in English. like model year, etc

Thanks bkkjames, i have visited the two websites and i'm confused... I've two problems, no have idea at all about cars and my English is very very poor... If someone is bored or have a little time to help me, i should be very grateful... The car is an Honda Civic 1.8i vtec, year 2006, automatic, with +- 170.000 kms.

I only need an approximate price that i could get for it. I'm really lost in this issue, and i think it will became worst because of Tourist Visa crackdown, which i think will affect to me soon. Thanks for any advice!

Will look tomorrow

Sent from my LG-P970 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

And if you have Google translate, it will translate navigation pages and such as well, it is far from perfect but enough information can be gleaned from it to understand and after a while you begin to understand more terminology that isn't quite what you'd expect.

Yeah, I tired to edit my post above to include several options from Taladrod but I got interrupted in the process and when I went to update the post I lost it all because I took too long, so there's 20 minutes of my life gone I'll never get back. Having said that, OP get Google translate and go to a site such as Taladrod for example and do some research, it's all there for you. But suffice it to say depending on package and condition it seems that as I suspected your car's worth in somewhere in the mid to upper 300's in value, unless it's a real high end package..

Edited by WarpSpeed

A bunch on here - not sure of the mileage..

http://one2car.com/search/search_result.aspx?Brand=B0020&Model=S0169&Body=D1188&Year1=2006&Year2=2008&

http://taladrod.com/w20/Search/TbSch3F_40.aspx#y1:2006+y2:2006+mk:29+md:132

You will notice a different in price overall between these 2 sites - the first one is mostly tents selling while the second is mostly private individuals.