Ousted Thai PM Yingluck vows not to flee

webfact

Yingluck insisted again on her innocence and questioned whether the commission's probe met international standards.

"The investigation is very fast unlike other political cases," she said.

Yingluck said the panel "chose to hear one-sided facts" by considering testimony from her opponents while rejecting other key witnesses.

Good, valid points, conveniently brushed aside by her detractors.

Some day, the tables will turn.

Yingluck said... Yingluck said... Yingluck said... Yingluck said... Yingluck said... Yingluck said... Yingluck said... Yingluck said... Yingluck said... Yingluck said...

Blah blah blah...ad libitum ad nasuem ad infinitum

Yingluck says nothing, as an individual human being, she is just telling what she is told to, period! That some people are still able to deny that, and drink the BS coming out of that, too big a, mouth, as if it was milk and honey, tests the understanding abilities of any reader here having reached the very basic level of common sense making him scratch where it itches... And Frank James' turning tables are whether part of some foolish magical ritual or used in a Chinese buffet dinner, but can't have any part in what he tries to demonstrate to us amidst his Shins/PTP/UDD obsession and the smelly propaganda it produces, we, alas, had to get used to, although it still is offensive to our nostrils.

You guys might consider laying off the drinking, just for Buddhist Lent. Might drain some of the hatred out of your hearts.

"Ousted Thai PM Yingluck vows not to flee"

"I'm the most terrific liar you ever saw in your life. It's awful. If I'm on my way to the store to buy a magazine, even, and somebody asks me where I'm going, I'm liable to say I'm going to the opera. It's terrible."

J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye

Let the Baby Go, the Court can do their duty without her being here.

I do not understand these rich people, because I have never been rich, me I would like a nice house on a very good golf course so I could go lose my balls everyday if I wanted to. Take long walks in the parks. I am too ole to chase all the Bar Girls.

Have a good trip !! I would think some of their funds are on hold by the NCPO, if not should be.

I believe "Big Brother" put her in over her head.

It's more fun to lose your balls in the bar,as long as its only temporary.