Running In Thailand.

I took part in a couple of marathan events last year and am struggling to find more to do this year. I have found an internet site that lists the big marathons, such as the Bangkok and Pattaya, but not the smaller events. The dates for the big runs do not suit, so I need to find others. When I was at the other maratjons there were people distributing info. for smallers events, so I sure that there are some regulars runs scattered around Thailand.

Does anyone have any info or links?

Any help would be appretiated.

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
I took part in a couple of marathan events last year and am struggling to find more to do this year. I have found an internet site that lists the big marathons, such as the Bangkok and Pattaya, but not the smaller events. The dates for the big runs do not suit, so I need to find others. When I was at the other maratjons there were people distributing info. for smallers events, so I sure that there are some regulars runs scattered around Thailand.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Hi, here is a blogsite that list most of the Thai running events in English.

http://thaimarathoner.blogspot.com

Also, here's the website for Jog & Joy (as mentioned by an earlier poster):

http://www.jogandjoy.com/index.php

Hope that helps.

-----------------------------

~ Up in Lanna Country ~

-----------------------------