New Tourist - Hotel Advice Needed

thaiuserthai

To bad no one can give you a sensible answer.

There is a hotel called sukhumvit hotel just off sukhumvit soi 8, it is ok and about 1000 baht.

Let me know if you want more info on it.

Or in soi 4 there is a café with 6 rooms upstairs, they are clean and recently refurbished,, again about 1000

The clue is in the name - LADYboys. I'll repeat - gay men are attracted to people who look like men - that's why they're gay.

Are they gay because they're attracted to men, or are they attracted to men because they're gay?

Sustento. Ladyboys were born with what's it's, they go with other men, so that makes them homosexual, but I understand what you are saying, that homosexuals are attracted to other homosexuals who look like men.

Alfredo. I know that a very small percentage of straight men do go with ladyboys, one of my best friends is one, and he certainly does not have homosexual tendencies. Although you can usually tell a ladyboy, I met him with one, and he introduced him/her as a ladyboy, but I would never have known the difference.

FINAL questions:

1 If my return flight starts at 12pm (noon) on 3rd Aug, so I will be checking out at 8am morning. Do i need to book hotel till 3rd Aug or 2nd Aug?

2 If anyone can help me if following hotels allow bargirls without any extra charges, i would be very very thankful:

• Woraburi Sukhumvit (Standard Room)
  • Unico Express (Economy Room)
  • Unico Express (Standard Room)
  • Sabai Sabai (Delux Room)
  • Best Western Klassique (Superior Room)

Again thanks. Hope i will not ask more silly questions.

^^^^^,

Dynasty Inn suk soi 4.

Book hotel for night of second and check out on the third.

Dynasty inn suk is out of my budget. Only those listed above are within my budget and i am getting deals on them too.

I am arriving on 29th. Return flight is on 3rd noon. But since checkout is till 12pm only, I need to get hotel booked till 3rd i think.

Okay, friends I thank you very much for all the help. I have booked the hotel.

Small side question: I have BDSM and Oral fantasy (just little tying up with bed, licking, nothing great). I am not sure how to do that and if all girls will entertain such requests. Any pointers?

Also, where can i get safest girls for Oral acts?

• Like 1

Small side question: I have BDSM and Oral fantasy (just little tying up with bed, licking, nothing great). I am not sure how to do that and if all girls will entertain such requests. Any pointers?

Oh this is brilliant stuff (what a troll) those in the know tell me the ladyboys at the enterance to the Nana Plaza have the best "o" level qualifications.

Oh this is brilliant stuff (what a troll) those in the know tell me the ladyboys at the enterance to the Nana Plaza have the best "o" level qualifications.

Ladyboys? No please. I want to lick ladies, not ladyboys. blink.png

Read his earlier post, he wants to tie up and lick non asians in Sukhumvit

Eden Club in Soi 7/1 without question.

You may have to sell your body a few times in the Fort area of Mumbai a few times over to afford it young lad but grit your teeth...it will be worth it in the end!

Lol @ smokie

The reception staff were polite and friendly hospitality for 24 hours.

But the area around the hotel also has a nightlife that can walk easily, such as department stores and leading, international restaurants, pubs, bars, clubs, dance, go-go bars, gathering of gay / lesbian. Dyke and many others. Reservation. [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand