Suggestions for a tall rider.

longstebe

I'm in the market for a new bike, I'm around 6'3".

I've been looking at the Honda Forza 300cc but the seating position is pretty much fixed therefore my legs are at a 90° angle. I do like the bigger scooters but this may get a bit uncomfortable over time.

I would like a scooter (bigger than 150cc) but also open to any cruiser style bikes. As for price, nothing over the 200k mark.

Any suggestions?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Get a custom made seat. The Forza has a pretty elaborate seat, but I was thinking the same thing. You could have the front part of the seat customized, to raise you up 4 or 5 inches. So you are basically level with the back part of the seat. I had that done for my PCX. Very comfortable now. Big difference. The guys who do this work are inexpensive. I am also looking at the Forza, but do not like sitting so low on it.

Spidermike

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

• Like 1

Get a custom made seat. The Forza has a pretty elaborate seat, but I was thinking the same thing. You could have the front part of the seat customized, to raise you up 4 or 5 inches. So you are basically level with the back part of the seat. I had that done for my PCX. Very comfortable now. Big difference. The guys who do this work are inexpensive. I am also looking at the Forza, but do not like sitting so low on it.

Spidermike

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Good idea mate.

One part of the bike I do like is the small support for your back. If there was an option to save this feature when customizing the seat, that would be great.

What sort of place would do this?

Custom seating and upholstery shops. There are many. Just have to search for them. On the PCX I had them do a seat that is one level. Allows me to really stretch out when cruising. The new forza is nicer. Less ugly than last year it seems. I do not love the design but looks like a nice bike.

Spidermike007

how tall is tall ?

i am 190 cm and can hoon around on the fino faster than rossi !

rob

:-)

Think I'm around the same......I love the little bikes mate but want something a bit bigger for riding long distances. I'm on a scoopy i at the moment.