married visa and work permit

Hello,

I heard that if married to a Thai citizen, it is possible to get a work permit. My questions are:

Is it true?

What are the conditions?

What will be the conditions?

Thank you for your answers.

A work permit is issued when you find a job that you are allowed to do. You apply for a WP when you find a job and than the labour office checks if you and the job meet the requirements to be issued a WP.

A work permit is issued by the labour office and allows you to work for the in the WP mentioned employer, at the in the WP mentioned place(s) in the in the WP mentioned function.

If you are in Thailand based on your marriage and have a non-immigrant visa, you meet at least one of the requirements to get a WP.

Thanks for the answer.

I'm actually staying in Thailand with a non-o visa, but as I'm getting a little bored, I'd like to do a bit of web programming (my last job in Europe).

I'm looking for the cheapest way to to it as I'm not expecting io get a fortune out of this job.

Thanks for the answer.

I'm actually staying in Thailand with a non-o visa, but as I'm getting a little bored, I'd like to do a bit of web programming (my last job in Europe).

I'm looking for the cheapest way to to it as I'm not expecting io get a fortune out of this job.

You may as well set up a company.

Have a consultation with a lawyer, happy to recommend one. It's so much easier when you are married to a Thai to do this.

SDM

cant the wife employ you,,then no need to have 2-or 4 Thai employees

That is incorrect.

Being married to a Thai only halves the requirement. Working for your own wife still means that the company would need two Thai employees.