Ceramic Tile Shops

Robroona

Any recommendations, apart from the usual big shops, for a decent supplier of tiles etc. I have an ongoing project at home. Was disappointed in 2 of the bigger shops, looking for maybe a shop which sells only tiles,rather than tiles being a part of their larger unit

Edited by Robroona

Any recommendations, apart from the usual big shops, for a decent supplier of tiles etc. I have an ongoing project at home. Was disappointed in 2 of the bigger shops, looking for maybe a shop which sells only tiles,rather than tiles being a part of their larger unit

Have you checked out the Cotto tiles showroom at the Siam Cement hardware store on Sukhumvit just before Pattaya Tai (eastern side)? It's not just tiles there but they have a very large showroom there and Cotto is a major Thai tile manufacturer.

Have you checked out the Cotto tiles showroom at the Siam Cement hardware store on Sukhumvit just before Pattaya Tai (eastern side)? It's not just tiles there but they have a very large showroom there and Cotto is a major Thai tile manufacturer.

No, I haven't yet, but will have a look this afternoon. Thanks for the heads up

Cotto has a good reputation and is a superior product to the Chinese imports. Cotto costs more but tiles have a long life if you don't by junk. Boontawarn on Sukhumvit has a large selection of tiles.

Edited by ThaiBob

If you want the range and price you need to get out of the Pattaya area. I went to Rayong Home Ceramics last week and their tiles were half the price of the same tiles in the popular suppliers in Pattaya and their range was far better. They are just by Global House on the main road to Rayong. Prices in Pattaya are inflated for the 'falang' market even by the national retailers and this is the same for all general DIY / building products. DON'T BUY IN PATTAYA UNLESS YOU WANT TO PAY PREMIUM PRICE FOR ANYTHING.

• Like 1

Seeing this, I went to boontawon's web site and the majority of products are priced as B1XX or B7XX or whatever. I'm sure that most will agree with me that this is a total twatish and annoying eay of advertising products

Sent from my SM-T211 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app