British Man Stabs Filipino Wife

Rimmer

British Man Stabs Filipino Wife

2181.jpg
SATTAHIP – July 20, 2014 [Pattaya Daily News];- at 11.00 am Pol.Lt.Yodpan Rattanacharoenkhun-investigation inspector of Sattahip police station- was notified that a foreign couple had been fighting and one was injured in a Navy House village. After notification the police officers and Sawang Rojjana Thammasatharn rescue team immediately rushed to the scene.

At the scene the officers found blood stains on the floor. Previously the rescuers had taken Ms LOT aged 22 from the Philippines who had been stabbed in her leg to the Queen Sirikit hospital. The officers then arrested MR. STEVEN DAVID aged 46 from England and took him to Sattahip police station.

Upon questioning MR. STEVEN DAVID he told the police that he was drinking with his wife and his friend and they had been staring at each other in a suggestive way which made him angry and jealous so he picked up a knife and threatened his friend. Unfortunately his wife had tried to protect his friend which made MR. STEVEN even angrier.

Full story:http://www.pattayadailynews.com/pattaya-news/british-man-stabs-filipino-wife/

pdnews.jpg
-- Pattaya Daily News 2014-07-21

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I speak (and read and write) Tagalog. For a native speaker of English or any of the romance languages it is a million times easier to learn than Thai.

Well done KittenKong - I wish I could. All these Skype telephone calls and Western transfers are encouraging me to learn the language quick. It's strange how she now seems to have another 4 brothers and 3 sisters since we met !

I am surprise there are no comments about this high quality expat ... oh of courswe , he is english that explain why ... well I guess this woman should kick him out of her life . coffee1.gif

True . . . just one of "our" lads . . . .

Edited by JSixpack

I am surprise there are no comments about this high quality expat ... oh of courswe , he is english that explain why ... well I guess this woman should kick him out of her life . coffee1.gif

True . . . just one of "our" lads . . . .

OK now you are getting the truth i was at his house 10 minutes ago. Firstly nobody got stabbed. His girlfriend smashed a glass coffee table and cut her little toe. She bled like a pig and that's why there is blood everywhere. There was no friend at there home and no jealousy. They are both at home and laughing quite a lot about the whole thing he is now a superstar. Police have said they will remove all posts and apologized. Lets see if they remove anything. "Thai Pride"

• Like 1

Kick her Ass to the curb and move on, to many good ladies out there who will treat you better. and dude do something about the jealousy never worth it.. coffee1.gif . hope you get whats coming to you for the assault on a woman...

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

OK now you are getting the truth i was at his house 10 minutes ago. Firstly nobody got stabbed. His girlfriend smashed a glass coffee table and cut her little toe. She bled like a pig and that's why there is blood everywhere. There was no friend at there home and no jealousy. They are both at home and laughing quite a lot about the whole thing he is now a superstar. Police have said they will remove all posts and apologized. Lets see if they remove anything. "Thai Pride"

He told you that twice ?

He may have been the third party and trying to cover it up.