Miss Universe Thailand runner-up refuses to hand back her tiara

webfact

Yeah! Thank god that eventually there is a girl who stands up for herself and says, hell No! I ain't going anywhere.

Nobody should give in to lame people and their dumb accusations.

But just for the sake of argument let's say that she was a prostitute. And? And what? It's her damn business nobody else's. Who are they to judge her? One person is not any better than the other, we just like to make it look so. By the way politicians are worse than prostitutes and they still live among us.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Well said mate.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah! Thank god that eventually there is a girl who stands up for herself and says, hell No! I ain't going anywhere.

Nobody should give in to lame people and their dumb accusations.

But just for the sake of argument let's say that she was a prostitute. And? And what? It's her damn business nobody else's. Who are they to judge her? One person is not any better than the other, we just like to make it look so. By the way politicians are worse than prostitutes and they still live among us.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

It's her damn business nobody else's. Who are they to judge her?

They are the judges. It is their job to judge her though I do agree they judged her unfairly.

If you want to see a really good excuse for booting a runner up from a beauty patent then look here. If you look hard enough for the evidence it is well worth the search!!!

Edited by djjamie

@ freedom4life

Maybe, but who would take the word of an anonymous pimp out to dicredit her and what's in it for the pimp?

All of a sudden this pimp has a conscious and feels she must do the right thing.

Seems to me there's a grudge behind this if true at all.

If you are going to ruin a girls reputation you should be made to stand up and be counted.

And they should bring forward a credible witness or pay the girl her 200K plus another 500K for defamation of charachter

Edited by Tanlic

Impressive chest aside, surely this is not the most beautiful girl in Thailand.

Is there any chance of seeing the above pic without the microphone bank overlay? Has great potential.

Put your tongue back in. You look - and sound - pathetic.

Fantastic! Only Thailand would call a beauty pageant a "cultural event" but even better is she seems to have invented a new noun! "I think pretties make businesses successful"(?) She's not pretty, she's A pretty!! I love this country!

In the Thai language, promotional girls hired to appear at car shows etc in sexy clothing are called 'pretties'. It even has its own Thai spelling and is used as a noun.

• Like 2

Impressive chest aside, surely this is not the most beautiful girl in Thailand.

Is there any chance of seeing the above pic without the microphone bank overlay? Has great potential.

go have a beer. when you can express with sober mind, please return.

Fantastic! Only Thailand would call a beauty pageant a "cultural event" but even better is she seems to have invented a new noun! "I think pretties make businesses successful"(?) She's not pretty, she's A pretty!! I love this country!

In the Thai language, promotional girls hired to appear at car shows etc in sexy clothing are called 'pretties'. It even has its own Thai spelling and is used as a noun.

Fantastic, as I said, gotta love the country! Do they call ugly girls "uglies"? I just thought we do similar in English with the Word "fatty" (which can be a fat person or something chaps wake up with in the morning)

But I will say this, back on the topic of this forum, if these are the photos that makes anyone think she has been a prostitute then everyone needs to sit down and shut up. If you can't take a racy photo then make virginity a requirement and specify she has never had oral, digital nor anal sex because to most Thai girls unless it is vaginal sex it is not sex. I have lost count of the many girls who I every asked if they have had sex before and the countless "No" as the answer but when you dig a little deeper into the dough you will find flour. Conversation with a "Pretties": Me: Baby? You had a boyfriend before right? Her: Yes Teerak. Me: Did you and first bf have sex? Her: No... We not want to have sex before marry. Thai girl not like girl in your country. Me: Oh! I see Baby. So... Can I ask did you ever Smoke your bf or your bf Smoke you? Her: Yes sometimes and sometimes he play with mine with his finger but Smoking and Playing is not sex. My bf never put his puppy in my kitty. I'm still a virgin. Me thinking to myself: Hmmmmm... <deleted>? Let me check that menthol inhaler she is always sticking in her nose.

• Like 1

She does look fairly average to me.

I do not think her bust is that big. Take away the padded bra and not that much left. Maybe a mouthful ;)

If they are raunchy photos then I am a Hi-so Thai-Chinese and married to a farang.

• Like 1

Are those the supposedly "raunchy" photos? 17 years old? She looks as hard as nails and closer to 40 to me.

I'd agree, riden hard and put to bed wet twice. If that is 17? I would really wonder, or maybe worse for wear....

Well... A pretty wise guy gave me some good advice once. He said: "If you give a woman and a man both exactly 10 dollars and drop them both off in the middle of the desert and tell them to walk to New York. The woman will be sipping lemonade in a diner in Manhattan with 100 dollars in her hand and the man would be dead in the desert" With or without the tiara this woman or any woman will be all right because some man will come to their rescue. Instead, I reserve my sympathy for men because our options are few. That's why I will give a bloak a handout or buy a beer for a guy in a bar instead of a lady's drink.

• Like 1

Pretty sure I've seen her in beer garden

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Can you let me know when she will stop by the beer garden? Honestly, the last time the beer garden saw a gal like this was in the 80's. She is cute. Not amazing, but cute. But, the attitude? I am a beautiful woman with big boobs. Nobody can take away my prize. I will not tolerate that. I will not give it back. Do not even ask for it back. Nobody is allowed to change their minds. Please pay attention to me. Please love me. Please worship me. Do not be unkind to me. That is not permitted. I can do as I like. Nobody can dispute my behavior, nor my honor. I am special.

• Like 1

Well... A pretty wise guy gave me some good advice once. He said: "If you give a woman and a man both exactly 10 dollars and drop them both off in the middle of the desert and tell them to walk to New York. The woman will be sipping lemonade in a diner in Manhattan with 100 dollars in her hand and the man would be dead in the desert" With or without the tiara this woman or any woman will be all right because some man will come to their rescue. Instead, I reserve my sympathy for men because our options are few. That's why I will give a bloak a handout or buy a beer for a guy in a bar instead of a lady's drink.

Can I have a bottle of Heineken please ?

• Like 1