Is abandonment of children a contributing factor to prostitution and how to get fathers to pay?

We all have heard stories from Thai girls how the father of their children doesn't give support and most often abandons them and starts a new family. Do you agree or disagree that this is a major contributor of prostitution or is there a deeper issue? Also are there any stories you can share where Thai women in Thailand have taken these father's to court and have been awarded support? I know a many of girls who have had their life destroyed by a Baby maker" Girls who were in school and living with their parents then pregnant, put out of the home and off to the bar.

Yes, peple can and have sued fathers of a child for child support.

The court sometimes even orders employers to deduct the money from the father's pay check and give it to the mother directly. Of course this works only if the father has an official job.

If the fahter has a government job succes is totally ensured, if he wants to keep his job.

Youwiththelongname, there are many young girls, that made the mistake to have a baby when young, that did not turn to become bargirls.

Chonbury, BKK, is full of them working in factories, earning an honest wage to support their kids back home.

Yes, fathers, being young and immature boys do not support them, or they can't support them being poor and unemployed themselves.

It takes a different girl to become a prostitute, but the majority do not follow that way.

Youwiththelongname, there are many young girls, that made the mistake to have a baby when young, that did not turn to become bargirls.

Chonbury, BKK, is full of them working in factories, earning an honest wage to support their kids back home.

Yes, fathers, being young and immature boys do not support them, or they can't support them being poor and unemployed themselves.

It takes a different girl to become a prostitute, but the majority do not follow that way.

I beg to differ. And I'm not saying you are incorrect in your observation but in my experience and after meeting many Thai girls or many Asian girls, from a wide social status spectrum, that morality is the deeper issue. Be the bar, McDonald's worker, BA, MA, PhD degree educated, bank employee or factory worker. That Asian girls can and will sell some real state, depending on the financial needs of the family, compared to a morals based culture. There are no Thai prostitutes if you ask them. That's like calling a ladyboy what he really is, a man. Saying the obvious is a good way to get yourself in a bit of a pinch.

"The Dead Buffalo" and "My Mother Needs Surgery" are big money scams after the romp in the bed. I say the majority of the real state get sold for this month's rent or shopping by many of honest salary girls you referring too. She can sleep with you and her boyfriend and the upstairs neighbor but try to tell her she is same as a bar girl and see her response. If you live that long.

Dont forget the first and more often than not, the cheapest (one of many) excuses for not answering the phone..

My mobil veri ole, sumtime can here, sumtime no sound. I work very hard, save moni for new iphone first... maybe you can buy 2 hand for me, finish month i give you back...

Sent from my nokia 8810 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by desmondspencer
  • Like 1

Dont forget the first and more often than not, the cheapest (one of many) excuses for not answering the phone..

My mobil veri ole, sumtime can here, sumtime no sound. I work very hard, save moni for new iphone first... maybe you can buy 2 hand for me, finish month i give you back...