Why do some posters sign off each post with their name?

Pattaya Pat

In the future we will all be forced to log in with facebook with full names. So everyone can look up the weirdos.

ever heard of a fake facebook account ?

but then again, maybe a good idea, make it easy for immigration to find all the members that are overstayers and working illegally and on line without a WP

and get on TV and brag about it...thumbsup.gif

Edited by Soutpeel

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

of all the silly things to complain about ... this really takes the cake

David48

~

'nuff said

BTW ... the cake was OK ... moist, but not wet.

The icing ... a bit tangy for me ... I like a little more sweetness ... laugh.png

OH ... you forgot the ... cowboy.gif

Edited by David48

Now that I've been enlightened (thank you David - nice to see this thread has at least one scholar and gentleman), can I join the big boys? I offer a snippet of my credentials.

Practical exam day for the Tystysgrif Gyffredinol Addysg Uwchradd ?

those sheep look nervous or is that excited anticipation in their eyes ?

Sent from a 5 star hotel suite next door to mine in Paris, where paramedic's are attempting to resuscitate a drunken Charlerm, who attempted to decapitate himself with a blunt fruit knife from the minibar, latest reports indicate the blunt fruit knife is in a stable condition and doing well...

• Like 2

Why am I reading this thread?

Because it's the next big thing (after TGAU).

sent from my Bugatti Veyron paid for with my TGAU Q2 dividend check while soutie's Ex- Miss Thailand Universe winner's younger sister wearing naught but a smile is in the seat next to me with her hand up my kilt.

What is TGAU stand for?

Many years age (around 2001 I think) I was having my house built by the local builders.

After about the third day i realized that my dog was missing and i hadn't seen since the day before.

After a long search we heard a scratching coming from the wall and then realized that the builders had bricked in my dog between the wall cavity.

To save having to tear down the wall I agreed with the builders that we should remove a small section so that the dog could be fed.

However, (probably through a translation mistake) the plasterer went to his truck, took out his hand gun and shot my dog.

It wasn't a really big problem, as I didn't really like the colour of that dog but I did coin the phrase of These Guys Are Useless).

Since then we often sit around at family functions and laugh about the situation.

As for the poor dog, don't worry because I did get a new one and this one's colour matches my T-shirt.

the old dog must of started to smell by now, and the flies

jake ooooooooooooops sorry its a habit

In the future we will all be forced to log in with facebook with full names. So everyone can look up the weirdos.

who or what is "facebook"? huh.png

I think it the book of photos they show you of faces when you go to report someone doing something bad at the police station.

I am sure JT has Welsh in him, that's why he likes riding the Baaaaaaaat buses

That's the place with the Whale-ing wall, innit?

Aye, Respect tongue.png

GERU

Edited by mrtoad

The big question is why do you care enough to start a thread about it?

Quite petty.

You just started a Farang thread.......

Relevant, don't you think?

Maybe the first time, but not the 1,000th or so whistling.gif

Bwana

Edited by mrtoad

The big question is why do you care enough to start a thread about it?

Quite petty.

You just started a Farang thread.......

Relevant, don't you think?

Maybe the first time, but not the 1,000th or so whistling.gif

Bwana

Toadie,

I think expat888 is in need of a TGAU dont you ? it will relieve him of his "farang" insecurity issues