Sony RX100

I do a lot of research as I guess some of you do too, be it looking at photos on Flickr of specific lenses, bodies etc...

I found a site called Flickriver that is a far faster system if you want to view photos and EXIF data in a hurry when you have 1000's of photos to delve through.

This particular one I stumbled across has photos from Thailand. Cambodia, Myanmar, Nepal , Malaysia etc...

All took on an RX100 MK 1 or 2 judging by the dates.

Some terrific photos, 341 of them in an easy to browse format.

Definitely worth your time to view them, if you like photography.

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/fredmin/popular-interesting/

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
I have the rx100ii. It is an amazing camera. Would choose it over any entry level dslr or mirrorless with kit lens every time. Images are amazing and it fits in your pocket so you use it more and learn how to use it quicker. The first version is on sale for 13k at the sony center now which is superb value.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand
  • Like 1

Wot Mat said.

RX100 Mk3 might be worth a look. If you can afford it the RX1R is quite incredible (but IMO you need the hotshoe EVF with it) or even wait for the RX2R which may have a 35/1.8 Zeiss instead of the current 35/2 and have new curved sensor technology.

Sony are making life much easier for togs who want small light cameras but who still want full frame. I got an A7r with Zeiss FE 55/1.8 last week and I'll never look back. The Pentax K-3 heavy thing was getting left behind more and more.

Really like what Sony are doing. Fuji is worth a look too. Fast mirroless with X-Trans II and fabulous lenses.