Further Pattaya Money Lending Business shut-down by officials

Rimmer

Further Pattaya Money Lending Business shut-down by officials

money-25.jpg
PATTAYA:--Following orders from the National Council for Peace and Order (NCPO), Banglamung District Officials, the Navy and Police, continue to shutdown illegal money lending businesses operating in the Pattaya area.

On Tuesday Night a group of officers raided a luxury house in the Naklua area and arrested Khun Prasert aged 33, who was accused of running an illegal money lending business. Inside the house a book containing details of over 1,000 customers was found and 4 motorbikes, 2 cars, 5 computers and 4 mobile phones were seized.

There were 4 other men inside the house at the time of the raid and they were suspected of working as debt collectors for Khun Prasert and were also detained.
- See more at: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/135973/further-pattaya-money-lending-business-shut-down-by-officials/#sthash.oZawEXMO.dpuf

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-07-23

• Like 1

And those who borrowed are probably jumping for joy, thinking that now they don't have to pay back the loans.

They do --- have to pay it back that is....., but just the principle amount borrowed ---according to our TV Lawyer.......................coffee1.gif

Colleague from CHina was stunned at the 10% per month interest rates land sharks were charging. I told him some charge up to 20% per month. He told me in CHina the Government shoots high interest loan sharks and if you are a borrower you will also get the death sentence.

• Like 1

Colleague from CHina was stunned at the 10% per month interest rates land sharks were charging. I told him some charge up to 20% per month. He told me in CHina the Government shoots high interest loan sharks and if you are a borrower you will also get the death sentence.

Borrower get a DS as well, that's harsh..