curtain shop

wordchild

We used Lucky Curtains for our outdoor blinds and bedroom curtains, lovely lady, good service, you will find them on the main road just after soi 96 going towards Bangkok Hospital. we were sent there by several friends, good selection and quality, we would use them again. Don't know if posting a phone number is against rules, so pm me and I will send it. Good Luck thumbsup.gif

• 4 months later...

I tried the Lucky Curtain shop right on the main road (Petchkasem, near soi 96), because it was in a convenient location. My first experience with these folks was pretty good (though a bit overpriced), but when I went back for some additional items, their prices had skyrocketed. I figured this was just the local market (but later found out from a friend that other places, such as Thai Thai curtains and Mr. James curtains, are considerably cheaper). But the worst was that they didn't deliver the correct item I had ordered, but claimed I ordered something else (I could not prove it, since the person I had finalized my order with was different than the one I had originally talked to). The problem I think was due to lack of adequate English there. My suggestion: AVOID this shop--there are better places in Hua Hin.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...