Pine Shelf?!?!

rachele703

Hi,

I realise all I seem to be doing at the minute is asking questions, but you have all been so helpful that I now have another one...

I'm desperately trying to buy a plane pine shelf (just a small one for a bathroom) but can't seem to find one anywhere - does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Pine, a temperate softwood, is not a wood commonly found in Thailand. There will be many tropical hardwood shelves around, but Pine is unlikely.

Try Home Pro at Carrefour. They are the most likely stockists of something like that.

Any idea where I can get just a normal wooden shelf? I've seen lots of plastic and chrome but no wood...

Rachele, go down Loi Kroh Road and the last shop on the right before you get to the Beer Garden and Traveller's Inn Hotel is a furniture shop. It's owned by a loveable rouge who goes by the name of Daeng. He speaks excellent English, and just tell him what you want, and he'll cut it and stain/lacquer it if required. Just ask him for a price first!!!

Edited by Maejo Man

Rachele, go down Loi Kroh Road and the last shop on the right before you get to the Beer Garden and Traveller's Inn Hotel is a furniture shop. It's owned by a loveable rouge who goes by the name of Daeng. He speaks excellent English, and just tell him what you want, and he'll cut it and stain/lacquer it if required. Just ask him for a price first!!!

Fantastic - thanks a lot will do!!