Junta Crackdowns,What crackdown do you want to see next

glassdude007

Dole scroungers, who have a job, gets paid cash, buys some rolling tobaco,sells it and then comes to Thailand for more than a 1 month holiday.When they go home they smuggle copy football shirts in to uk and sell them for profit, so they have their money for another holiday in Thailand,and save their dole money

A couple of weeks ago in Bangkok I saw a lot of army guys riding pillion with the local plod. I'm guessing this may have been a crackdown on the 200 baht "fine". Anybody have insight into the relations between the army and police at the moment?

On Fargangs who are Immi cheats, fake company rip off artists who lie and cheat other Farangs..............   Off to Immi lock up an deport back to their countries!

Just avoid farang run companies.
The moment I find out a business is I walk away.
Either I end up shafted or they just don't follow up on my quote.
Lots of these guys just get sucked into the Thai way of doing things. Sabai and mai pen rai.

I came her to retire peacefully. I have to be in constant diligence  for farangs wanting to rip me off!

I want greater immigration enforcement for farangs.,

1. Immigration Cheats 

2. Fake business companies breaking the law

3. lying

4. cheating

Most of these people come here because they would be in prison in the home countries.

Kick out all cheating Farangs

To increase the happiness level of this particular TV contributor, the Junta should crack down on the following:

Dogs!  I'm talking firstly about the neurotic pampered pets on many housing  estates that disturb the local populace with their hysterical deranged yapping.  The owners of such are seemingly deaf or spiteful in their disregard for others' peace.  The second dog problem is that of soi dogs: packs of diseased, half-starved mangy critters that roam, threatening and spreading disease.  They should be put out of their misery.

Look-at-me motor bike drivers who adapt their bikes to create the maximum noise and burn the most fuel in an attempt to get noticed.

Bass/volume controls on car stereos/PA systems/discos which can be heard 2 kilometres away.  They then park their boom-box next to you at interminable traffic lights.

Mosquitoes.

All of the above, but especially:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWCwSJG5xq4

• Like 1