Nigerian Arrested For Murder In Pattaya

Rimmer

Apart from Thai, the nationality with the most inmates in jail is Nigeria.

That's an interesting statement. I tried to verify this with an internet search but couldn't find figures on % of foreigners in Thai jails.

If you meant countries that throw their own people in jail then Thailand was 17th in the world (340 per 100,000 people) and Nigeria was 149th (33 per 100,000 people). So Thailand locks up a hell of a lot more people per capita than Nigerian prisons do.

Please explain the premise of your statement.

Cheers.

Ollie

Perhaps Thai folk don't/cannot go abroad to do stuff. For sure other nationalities do/can........coffee1.gif

Hi V8,

I know you have 25,000 posts and that should mean you have reverence but your response has no relevance to my post. This has nothing to do with whether Thai folks can go abroad or not. Please read it again and you will see what I mean. 

• Thai jails have how many Thai people % of people in Thailand?
  • Thai jails have how many foreigners?
  • How many of those are from Nigeria?
  • Nigerian jails have how many people % of people in Thailand?

My point is that pattaya28's comment (above) is completely without proof unless he/she can back it up with facts.

Cheers :) 

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if it's true what they say about these (deleted) then there will be a few Thai boys not showering in the Monkey House at the same time as this fella. Having said that, the Lady Boys might be queuing up !

*deleted)? I prefer not to pepper my posts with veiled bigotry and innuendo.

It means Queuing up for inyourendo! 

Anyway veiled bigotry is alright on this site as long as it is not 'overly derogatory'. The freedom of speech police will be right onto you.

Much like the rest of Thailand.

Agree, there must be at least one good Nigerian out there. Let me go and refer to all the emails I got from Nigerians offering to pay me large sums to help them get their money out of some country. And too many Thais have been swindled as well by the Nigerian scam artist with promises of wealth. The Nigerian street con artist are some of the worst in BKK. When you spot them, best to cross the road. As far as I am concerned the country ought to try and correct the negative image born by their countrymen. Let's hope there are lots of good Nigerians that will be stepping forward to prove most of us wrong. They can start identifying the criminal element released from their country and take them back.

One even sent a Diplomatic Courier with a crate of Money to New York for me - guess they saw my very old address somewhere APO New York 09***    too bad I was in Asia and couldn't collect.clap2.gif

It would be nice to hear "Nigerian man saves child from burning house" for once.

I am sure that it does happen, in Nigeria.

Yep, there are about 250 girlls that were "Rescued" by Boko Haram Soldiers in Northern Nigeria that are now for sale.........I've been to both Lagos and Abuja  -  as another poster says, its pretty crummy, and expensive, they can have it.  Some good looking ladies though....thumbsup.gif

Thailand, and for that matter, most other countries need to be more careful who they allow into their country. Makes you wonder where they get the money to come here. 

From the scams. Where else?

As I asked in another forum: Does thaivisa have happy hour, social gathers of any kind? Because it would be interesting to see is people talk face-to-face as they post from the comfort of their devices. I would wager not but let's see because it would be delightful to meet everyone and have a drink and chat. I'm hoping they have...

Hahahahah,,,,,, Would LOVE to see that also,,,, Will, "Thai Visa Lounge" be supplying the used desktop keyboards for these, "warriors" in Chang/Singha/leo singlets  and Croc's with socks?... to attempt to swing at each other?,,, I can see it now,, Walkers/keyboards at 2 meters... OHH wait,,, crap... one's already dosed off,,,, Tilac?... Tiac?,,,, take him home Tilac,,,,, HOLD on,, this one's colostomy bag line has a kink, he's filling up with $heet,,, OHHHH,, really?... he's ALWAYS like that?,,,,  LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Wow! See what you have done? I told a poster I stop dreaming since I was a kid but not I have a dream. I can see it now and not even asleep yet. My luck I would be the chap who trips over someone's colostomy bag and bump into another with an oxygen tank. Then all I need is a Nigerian to be in the room trying to sell me rat poison for coke. Jokers to the left of me... Walkers to the right... Lol.
  • Like 1

"Mr.Nmamaka stabbed and beat Mr.Jude Chukwu aged 32 from Nigeria who was his friend to death in a house in Pattaya"
Some friend...

Some editing as well. How stabbed and beat to death, ... This sentence is so chopped, needs to be re-written.

Could it be that the dead man was trying to shake his friend for money with one of those famous
419 emails " I have 50 million dollars from a dead army general and I need your bank account
details"

A few weeks ago I actually received an email with a Thai twist... "dear Friend, I am in a senior position in the Red Shirt movement (or words to that effect). Now that martial law has been imposed I need too transfer 100 million Baht before the army get their hands on it..."

DANCING DRIVER

Oh that 419 scam still works but the Dating Scam has been modified for Thai women. The target Facebook users. Had a friend get ripped for 30,000 baht. Good banking job. She said she had befriend a UK guy "mister Gary" After a few months of taking on fb sharing photos of his daughter, he ask her to assist him to buy a house in Thailand. Sent a box of money. Then he ask her to pay the customs fee for license to receive large amount of cash. After she sent the 304 to a Thai account that the delivery company gave her. The guy disappeared. I you'd her to Google the images of the man and his daughter. Turns out the man's photo had been used in many dating scams and the photo of his daughter was of a dead girl that had been kidnapped.

Why is everyone so quick to condemn every Nigerian ?

Nigeria has good and bad people, just like everywhere in the world.  I have known some great Nigerians who were very honest and kind, it's so unfair that so many people are only interested in negative stories.

I never hear any good about them.... EVER! Also i never met any good ones... Did you?

I've lived in Nigeria.  They are humans like anywhere else.  British taught them about money being more important then doing what is right.  Perseverance is destroyed where that culture is exists.  So like anywhere, if money is king perseverance is low.  Complexity and disagreement with incompetence will lead to loss control.  See shooting down of Malaysian air lines and missile attacks in Gaza and Israel.   Fear, disorientation, some ruling by divide.  It hasn't anything to do with being Nigerian,  its a state of mind that comes when the extrinsic motivation prevails and there is complexity in the survival situation.  WWW III is about to happen for the reasons argument over money led to stabbing.

• Like 1

Technologybytes, could wait to answer this, why are Nigerians blamed, because everyone u meet is either planning to scam you, has scammed you or is planning on getting you into a scam, they've no hesitation in ask people straight out to smuggle fake goods & god knows out of Thailand & are quite brazen in doing so, but why point the fingure you ask, same reason Falange get bad wrap over the " marriages" to Thai women, wen will u ever learn. Read up on culture before getting into these relationships, they don't fall in love as we do, their bodies are a vessel for reprocreation , they don't care if u want to bang your brains out night after night, it won't make them love you, for them love grows with your care, after taken care of their families is important, do it well & you'll have a loving devoted wife forever, do it wrong & she's gone along with the kids, quicker than u can say , change my ATM card
  • Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Nigeria has good and bad people, just like everywhere in the world.  I have known some great Nigerians who were very honest and kind, it's so unfair that so many people are only interested in negative stories.

Nonsense. Nigerians are brought up as fraudsters and cheaters. Its almost endemic to their culture. Africa's most prolific drug dealers and con artists by some margin. They even have scamming schemes named after the country. In Africa if there is anything going down, drugs, prostitution, human body parts, human trafficking, you name it. You can bet there's a Nigerian at the bottom of the pile. In general Nigerians are very difficult to trust.

That's my opinion anyway I don't have stats to back myself up, but heard and read lots.

Just my population stats, 25% of africans are nigerians.

i have come across situations where any dark skinned person committed an offence, they were labeled nigerians, even if they were from zim, or DRC or Ghana. you name it.

with the economic turn around, MNC's are rushing to Nigeria to set up biz, not just the oil and gas majors. wonder what thier due diligence would be....

come on people, how many times have 'you' been conned and it was a nigerian. dont just make reference to what you have read and seen. ask yourselves the question.

• Like 2

Even in africa all the other africans are scared of nigerians!
They always say to me: "they will kill you for 1 pound!!!"

I even heard that nigerians will never rent a room or an apartment to other nigerians!

Ban nigerians from thailand before they make thailand decay!

The ncpo need to put aside 3 or 4 officers to monitor anyone entering thailand with a nigerian passport or any nigerian with a eu passport!

The joke is they are the second horriblest people on planet earth but they think they are the best?
They have a superiority complex thats probably why they always steal from everyone?
They probably think its theirs anyway cos they are the "chosen ones'"
  • Like 1

Saw a Nigerian man in a VISA shop recently. He started shouting at the Thai clerk and to make a long story short, the Thai guy gave him his 20,000baht back for the VISA service which failed. So, some Nigerians do have 20,000.baht to their name. For those unaware, Four Man House is nothing fancy, mostly Thai, I think 4000.baht a month. I've met several ladies who lived there and worked in bars. 

"For those unaware, Four Man House is nothing fancy, mostly Thai, I think 4000.baht a month. I've met several ladies who lived there and worked in bars"

so Thais know nothing Fancy and do nothing fancy? how does where he lives relate to the crime?? u mean people who live in mansions cannot kill?

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Even in africa all the other africans are scared of nigerians!
They always say to me: "they will kill you for 1 pound!!!"

I even heard that nigerians will never rent a room or an apartment to other nigerians!

Ban nigerians from thailand before they make thailand decay!

The ncpo need to put aside 3 or 4 officers to monitor anyone entering thailand with a nigerian passport or any nigerian with a eu passport!

The joke is they are the second horriblest people on planet earth but they think they are the best?
They have a superiority complex thats probably why they always steal from everyone?
They probably think its theirs anyway cos they are the "chosen ones'"

where are the most horriblest people, if nigerians are second?

The good don't export themselves to thailand, and in case they do , they stay out of the newslines and you.

Now........is that to much to bare?, for over 30 years Thailand is flocked with scammers , wheelers and dealers, no future in their own country, but 'easy access here'

Up till the 12 th of next month that is!!

Saw a Nigerian man in a VISA shop recently. He started shouting at the Thai clerk and to make a long story short, the Thai guy gave him his 20,000baht back for the VISA service which failed. So, some Nigerians do have 20,000.baht to their name. For those unaware, Four Man House is nothing fancy, mostly Thai, I think 4000.baht a month. I've met several ladies who lived there and worked in bars. 

So what point are you trying to make. What were you doing at that visa shop at the time of the incidence? And knowing all these facts so well means that you are at the same level with him and the so called Thai-bar-ladies you've severally gone to meet there. Just my observation...bah.gif

I never hear any good about them.... EVER! Also i never met any good ones... Did you?

I've lived in Nigeria.  They are humans like anywhere else.  British taught them about money being more important then doing what is right.  Perseverance is destroyed where that culture is exists.  So like anywhere, if money is king perseverance is low.  Complexity and disagreement with incompetence will lead to loss control.  See shooting down of Malaysian air lines and missile attacks in Gaza and Israel.   Fear, disorientation, some ruling by divide.  It hasn't anything to do with being Nigerian,  its a state of mind that comes when the extrinsic motivation prevails and there is complexity in the survival situation.  WWW III is about to happen for the reasons argument over money led to stabbing.

Absolute bull sh',,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t

@mjakob007

If nigerians are second who are the horriblest?

I think you already know the answer to that question.
Thats why you asking me paranoid who they might be?

Right about now they are causing havoc in palestine?

The punctuation marks (not to mention other errors) here are quite confusing. Just trying to grab the points...sad.png