How do i find a HIV partner in Thailand?

Go to any gogo bar and pick one... Chances are she is positive for HIV

Speaking from experience?

Lobster is probably more a Nana Car park loiterer.

Try Udon Thani on for size...my illiterate friend.

Udon

That figures

• Confused 1

Look people,

Here is a link. If you need to find somebody who has aids, look for a sex worker in Thailand.

Enough said.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_in_Thailand

The lobster is not as illiterate on the subject as you may what him to be.... But the World Health Organization has stats for all of ya.

Actually that link doesn't really back up you original statement.

The Lobster is more illiterate than he believes.

Look people,

Here is a link. If you need to find somebody who has aids, look for a sex worker in Thailand.

Enough said.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_in_Thailand

The lobster is not as illiterate on the subject as you may what him to be.... But the World Health Organization has stats for all of ya.

The lobster is not as illiterate on the subject as you may what him to be....

Indeed.

So lobster boy, you are suggesting that the OP takes a girl from a bar.

So if he takes up your suggestion and infects a girl who later dies from the infection, that would mean that you have aided and abetted a murder.

If the said bargirl infects other customers, that could change to mass murder.

You really are the tool of the day, arent you?

Not quite, wise boy,

He is looking for a girl who has aids already. Good place to start is where he first got infected.

oh so not wise one.

Oh wise crustacean, how will he identify said girl in a bar?

Your suggestion is extremely irresponsible

• Like 1

trolls....there should be a song about them. something short. like Cya later alligator. or for a while crocodile.

Go forage elsewhere.

No TLZ here.

In a while crocodile .

Well i'm not a troll ill be back to tomorrow to see if any there any good advice,i have not got the any idea how to do this maybe i should hang around a clinic in bangkok like a weirdo ?

You're in your 30s, had unprotected sex many times with bar girls and yet pretend you've just fallen out of the tree. You also offer up dumbass comments like "I haven't got any idea how to do this" and "hang around a clinic in bangkok like a weirdo" and expect us to take you seriously.

The tree of life needs a branch or two lopped off, I think.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Lobster is probably more a Nana Car park loiterer.

Try Udon Thani on for size...my illiterate friend.

Oh my god Toady, which is the biggest insult, being called illiterate by a slimy crustacean or being called his friend.

Still, you have to love these fops who believe that the WHO stats are not exaggerated.

Edited by tonytigerbkk

trolls....there should be a song about them. something short. like Cya later alligator. or for a while crocodile.

Go forage elsewhere.

No TLZ here.

In a while crocodile .

or how about this one..

After a while, crocodile.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=after%20awhile%20crocodile

or maybe not... up 2 u. slipping on out of here anyways....what a droll, dumb thread

Lobster this thread seems to have struck a deep nerve. Yesterday it was your kid on meth today AIDS.

Better go back to Yankee Doodle Land before your undercarriage falls off.

Many pretty girls wont have unprotected sex with anyone.

Many ugly will- they need to offer things pretty girls dont.....voila!

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Well i thought it would be easy to tell i was a male but maybe not.??

Unless your name is Basil, who would know?

If the OP is not a troll and for anyone else who is in a similar situation, I suggest placing an ad in Thailand Craigslist, personal section, men seeking women, where the advertisers can be explicit and remain anonymous.

It is also possible to place a discrete free ad in the Thai visa classifieds personal section that will probably yield better results than starting a forum on the subject.

If the OP is not a troll and for anyone else who is in a similar situation, I suggest placing an ad in Thailand Craigslist, personal section, men seeking women, where the advertisers can be explicit and remain anonymous.

It is also possible to place a discrete free ad in the Thai visa classifieds personal section that will probably yield better results than starting a forum on the subject.

OP listen to BJ, he's obviously experienced in posting personals.

Yes, easy to find my ads.

Desperate stagnating middle aged has been seeks anyone who will fancy him.

• Like 2

Yes, easy to find my ads.

Desperate stagnating middle aged has been seeks anyone who will fancy him.

Hahahah, very good

No trolling guy's honest ;] it's all true i am being open as possible so i can find this lucky girl, i would not make FB page because people would see it, i only few comfortable talking about this whilst using double VPN'S ;] i read posts on people saying they know positive ladys in bangkok whilst living there ect ....??? anyone hook me up lol. All date sites come across as scams.

without blowing my cover

What are you covering? Payback time?

so i can find this lucky girl

Why is she lucky ?

Edited by FritsSikkink

This OP joined TV less than an hour ago.

Makes a pretty bold statement and question.

Then doesn't join in his own thread after the initial post ???

Sorry but if I had asked a question as important to my life as that, I would be following and participating fully.

I'm calling Troll...

I agree .Its a very Trollish question to put on Thaivisa.

I see the clique is in full-swing again - as usual.

There are HIV dating sites, how busy they are I don't know.

The OP should discuss this issue at his clinic - it won't be the first time they have heard it.

I wouldn't be amazed if they had a roster of ladies in the same boat and hoping to meet a man.

I lay you odds the doctors and nurses could/would hook him up.

This OP joined TV less than an hour ago.

Makes a pretty bold statement and question.

Then doesn't join in his own thread after the initial post ???

Sorry but if I had asked a question as important to my life as that, I would be following and participating fully.

I'm calling Troll...

I agree .Its a very Trollish question to put on Thaivisa.

Which long-term member would you expect to ask that question?

The member would then be slaughtered and trolled for evermore by the real rancid troll clowns that infect this place.

You are missing my point...

He has joined to post this specific question. Not joined a couple months back and looked at various forums seeking info and then posted.

I was saying, if I posted a genuine concern like that, I would be answering a helpful responses, not just sitting back and seeing how many gullible folk waste energy answering.

Troll all the way...

Interesting question.

Although I wonder if it's a good idea to go bare with anyone given your condition.

She could have other annoying ailments such as syphilis, lyme, hepatitis, etc, all stuffs which are not good news for a compromised IS.

• Like 2

Ok i got the impression that you think i am a troll, or someone quite strange, ok that's fine...

But the reason i would want a relationship with someone with the same illness is not for unprotected sex more of the keeping healthy and other stuff having that extra bond after finding that right one, i am not just going to get with anybody! she has to be special, she will be lucky because if she wants the same as me she will have it ;]

Sorry if i sound trollish but i know there's no going back now, i got HIV but i don't see the signs of it so that's why i must come across a little careless it's not going away i know i have kicked myself all ready many times and yes it's my fault, When i first found out i search the net like crazy everything and any to do with HIV, i have done my homework,

I never payed extra to not use a comdom and i all ways wore one when asked i was just a young slightly foolish sexy man that got drunk with a different bird every night coming out of the nightclubs at 6 or 7 am not really thinking about HIV,

I do have an account here connected to my facebook and twitter with many followers and a business online, none of my family know about my illness that's why I am using a trow away account some unknown users Wifi and a double VPN.

Anyway ill find her somehow!!!! not everyone that comes out with crazy comments is a troll

Thanks for some of the positive comments

cheers

basil

• Like 2