Musician Dating Service?!

burnalot

It's actually a joke.

This is a call for musicians....does anyone know of a Facebook page, or page herein, or bulletin boards for locating musicians in Chiang Mai?

BTW: If you ARE a musician, and you play guitar or drumset, please contact me at <Email removed, use PM function>

Especially if you are interested in integrating "electronic" with "metal", and you want to do something ORIGINAL.

NOT interested in covers, that's a whole different thing.

I am a multi-instrumentalist, with 15 years of production credits, a VJ, and primarily focussing on vocals/lyrics/message mixed with a healthy dose of testosterone.

GET IN TOUCH!!!

Let's dominate the world....

Edited by metisdead
17) Do not post phone numbers, email addresses, business names, or web/Facebook/Twitter/Google+ addresses in posts or signatures. Web addresses to non-commercial sites/blogs, or Facebook/Twitter/Google+ addresses, may be posted in a member's profile

I don`t think it is wise to openly publish personal email addresses on the forums because the OP could be anyone, and the email address could belong to anyone, plus this could be some sort of commercial venture. Usually with inquiries such as these, private communications are sent via the Thai visa PM system.

I just typed, Chiang Mai music into facebook search and scores of pages appeared for locating musicians in Chiang Mai and suggest that the OP tries to same.