Psp And Reading Glasses

atl73e

Hi am new to all this. I am travelling to bkk soon ans was wonerding about buying a psp and some games there. Anyone know approx cost and a good place to buy. Also need to have some new glasses made.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi am new to all this. I am travelling to bkk soon ans was wonerding about buying a psp and some games there. Anyone know approx cost and a good place to buy. Also need to have some new glasses made.

Lots of places available, here is two of the biggest for electronics:

Panthip Plaza (Pantip Plaza) on New Phetchaburi Road. About 6 floors of electronics, computers, and games. Will they work in your stuff at home - maybe yes - maybe no!

MBK shopping mall, it's on a Skytrain stop. Huge place, lots of stuff besides electronics and computers. Easy to get to using the Skytrain.

Lots of eyeglass places all over. Hard to walk down a major street and not see one. Bring your prescription with you. Top Charoen is one company I can remember. Several shops in big malls. Check the prices out at discount chain stores back home so that you can have a measure to compare against.

Okey dokey.

Lots of places available, here is two of the biggest for electronics:

Panthip Plaza (Pantip Plaza) on New Phetchaburi Road. About 6 floors of electronics, computers, and games. Will they work in your stuff at home - maybe yes - maybe no!

MBK shopping mall, it's on a Skytrain stop. Huge place, lots of stuff besides electronics and computers. Easy to get to using the Skytrain.

Lots of eyeglass places all over. Hard to walk down a major street and not see one. Bring your prescription with you. Top Charoen is one company I can remember. Several shops in big malls. Check the prices out at discount chain stores back home so that you can have a measure to compare against.

Okey dokey.

I bought my psp in hong kong, but i looked for it in thailand as well. in Phuket the price was 10.000 baht for the giga pack (with 1gb mem stick). Upstairs at MBK they have a lot of psp's for sale, dont know the price there tho.

:o