triple pricing for condoms

salavan

You got that wrong, the 49mm Thai ones is the LENGTH!....lol

The 56 mm ferang ones is diameter and much much longer for sure....lol

I always thought the 56 means 56 cm length....

I got tired of the condom rip off.

My solution:

1. I got the girl tested for a full spectrum of STDS (cost about 1200THB)

2. I then get her 3 month contraceptive injections. Drug costs 35THB per injection and 100THB for the doctor's visit.

That did away with the condom rip off.

But I am still experimenting with a good low cost lube substitute. Honey used to be a good backstop when I was young back home but it is also outrageously priced here as well. Anyone know whether palm oil dengrates the integrity of latex...

• Like 2

But I am still experimenting with a good low cost lube substitute. Honey used to be a good backstop when I was young back home but it is also outrageously priced here as well. Anyone know whether palm oil dengrates the integrity of latex...

The amount of thought you've put into this is a bit... disturbing.

+1, very disturbing :)

+1, very disturbing smile.png

I dont understand if he doesn't use condoms anymore why does he care if palm oil degrades latex?

• Like 2

I dont understand if he doesn't use condoms anymore why does he care if palm oil degrades latex?

Exactly my thought too. Seems to be a wierdo. Pity his gf.

Or do as I did.

The local government hospital had several dispensers alongside the reception. All various sizes and for free.

Can't get cheaper than that smile.png

just dont take too many and start reselling them on the web.

Not sure I would want to be seen taking complimentary condoms from a hospital. Much better to go to a proper department store and grab a few boxes and call over the nearest gal and start asking a bunch of questions.

Have you ever tried these?

Do they really give you a warm tingly feeling?

Do you have a favorite colour?

What time do you finish work?

;)

My solution:

2. I then get her 3 month contraceptive injections. Drug costs 35THB per injection and 100THB for the doctor's visit.

Honey? blink.png

Grab yourself a bottle of vegetable cooking oil.

My solution:

That's all well and good until she rides that yabba-eating STD-ridden dude behind your back.

Op, could it be the big uns are imported?

Edited by daveAustin

I am a planner...

Or do as I did.

The local government hospital had several dispensers alongside the reception. All various sizes and for free.

Can't get cheaper than that smile.png

My GF went to the hospital to donate blood. Coming out of the phlebotomy room, the nurse saw her approach me, and called her back in. The GF reappeared a minute later with a paper bag, red-faced.

Outside in the hall, she burst into laughter, and showed me the contents.

When we got home, we counted them.

120 large -size condoms.

My solution:

Honey? blink.png

Grab yourself a bottle of vegetable cooking oil.

Greek friend informed me they use olive oil for sexual purposes,

When asked if it dengrates the integrity of latex he answered....dunno, we just put it on the bedroom door handle so the kids cant get in.