VIDEO: Phuket Surin Beach Confusion

webfact

RIGHT BACK to normal i can see - renting now of mats and towels - hilarious - masseuses on the beach again - Phuket will never change. And its interesting al of a sudden Zazada and Catch suddenly have written documents from the local Government saying they can stay. Ah life is back to normal in Phuket lol

Indeed, very interesting that supposedly some places have been given the OK, when just a day or two ago we all read that they have to go. It seems the local orbortor wants to keep milking the cash cow by handing out some pieces of paper, while the Army wants to stop the illegal encroachment on buildings originally designed to house Tsunami victims.

I have in my hand a piece of paper from the good Obortor, well Khun Pradap the good orbortor has been handing these out for some time I suspect. He saves face until the army comes down on him and in the meantime gets the irritating Khun Pradap AKA GoldMember off his back for a short time.

Back to normal we shall see.

I have in my hand a piece of paper from the good Obortor, well Khun Pradap the good orbortor has been handing these out for some time I suspect. He saves face until the army comes down on him and in the meantime gets the irritating Khun Pradap AKA GoldMember off his back for a short time.

I doubt those pieces of paper are handed out out of the goodness of his heart. Those pieces of paper come with a price, even if those buildings were built for the Tsunami victims and in no way resemble the beach clubs that are there now. Khun Pradap has expenses to meet

I doubt those pieces of paper are handed out out of the goodness of his heart. Those pieces of paper come with a price, even if those buildings were built for the Tsunami victims and in no way resemble the beach clubs that are there now. Khun Pradap has expenses to meet

The outcome of this particular case is bound to entertain.

The guy in the end just has a big target on his head that reads "fleece me!!" "I love the night life, I want to boogie, come and sell me some stuff on the beeee eeetch...!"

<removed>

In what universe can public land be sold to the highest bidder??? Oh wait, Obama is "my" president... nevermind = I can't say anything.

Of course the actual sand should be free of those godawful shanties, but again, every other tourist beach in the world has businesses catering to them on the road. Regulation. They did it at Laem Promthep, whereby vendors were each allocated spots by the orbortor, why not everywhere else? Or is there something peculiarly special about Laem Promthep? whistling.gif

Leave these dear people trying to make an honest days work alone. If people don't want to buy the mats then don't. Kudos to the Thai for finding ways to support families wit

You think its fair they are claiming all the shade positions. Again normal tourist cant get them because its taken up. The beach is from everyone they should not be able to claim it like that. I hope they will come down on them hard.