MAZDA BT50

Dear Forum,

Have just bought a Mazda Bt50

The owner's book is in Thai, can anyone help with an online English version? I don't mean an owner's manual (for mechanics) just the instruction book.

I want to get jumper cables, what size cables should I buy?

Hope you are keeping well,

All the Best,

BillZ

You should have requested an English owners manual when you bought the Mazda, I know when I asked about one for the Mitsu Triton I was considering, they said they would have to order one and it could take a couple of wweeks to get in. I assume it would be the same for Mazda. I know you just asked for the Instruction book, but most manuals cover that stuff.

Edited by giddyup

I asked my Mazda dealer for the instruction book in English and they said they couldn't get one. They referred me to a Bangkok number, and left it at that. Spoonman, do you have a contact for Mazda Thailand?

I asked my Mazda dealer for the instruction book in English and they said they couldn't get one. They referred me to a Bangkok number, and left it at that. Spoonman, do you have a contact for Mazda Thailand?

lol yeah we own the Mazdacity dealerships. I'll flick the manager an email.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The cooperation gets worse. I did ask the dealership when I bought it and they told me they couldn't get it. I assumed the problem was that it was a rural garage. A few weeks ago Bangkok phoned me up about customer satisfaction. At the end I asked them if they could send me an instruction manual, they said they would send it to the garage. They haven't done that either!! I have started another thread, am concerned about maintenance.