Apartment utilities

SJM2013

I am at a loss to explain the current water and electricity bill that I have just payed for my room in an apartment.

Over the last two years I have stayed at four different serviced apartments, three in bangkok, and 1 in pattaya. All minimum of one month contracts.

The monthly bill for water and elecicity usually varies from around £45 - £65, so 2,500 - 3,500 baht or so.

Water rate is negligible I know, and always assumed most of the cost was due to the air con.

So, air con is always on when I am in hotel, including sleeping.
Tv is not watched too often.

Current apartment in sathorn bangkok, next to the two previous apartments I have stayed at:

Same air con and water usage, but rarely watched any tv last month.
I was even resigned to my room for several days last month due to being ill, so air con was on for 24 hours each day.

Bill for last month for water was 100 baht, but electricity for month was 350 baht, so £8.30 or so!

On the bill for electricity it reads (750.00 - 700.00 - 50.0) not sure what to make of that.

I paid it this morning to thr guy who runs the place and I queried it, asking was everything correct, and he assured me it was.

This was from the 2nd July - 2nd August.

Surely the amount for the electricity has to be wrong?

I budgeted for £60 for last month, but only payed £8.30!

Anybody have any ideas, and is my normal £45 - £65 utility bill in the correct range, when using air con heavily?

Forgot to mention, fridge switched on 24/7 too. Edited by SJM2013