Actor : Verapat (?)

Sandy

I've recently seen a movie (lakorn), "Mair-Eye-Seune", and the main guy, Verapat (i think thats how u spell it) just seems familar. I know I have seen 2 previous movies with him in it.

Just wanna know if anyone has any info or know any site i can go to, to get info and pics of him. My lil niece has this lil puppy crush on him. :o

And she would be just happy to get like a poster to hang in her room.

I quite fancied Liv Ullman in the Ingmar Bergman films of late 60s and 70s...of course your niece would want to have freckles, white skin, ginger hair and a turned up norweigian nose but she was also quite good with Ibsen and other roles on the stage in general. Plus if she had a poster of Liv up in her bedroom her mates would say that she was either baa or a visionary...

of course your niece would want to have freckles, white skin, ginger hair,...

tutsiwarrior Posted: Sun 2004-03-14, 01:38:48 

if I see anyone display disgust or horror when I am with my thai niece, I shall cast aside my trench coat to reveal a pump action 12 gauge and let them have it...

Do you have an issue with nieces, Tutsi? :o

:o thanks lovely.

tutsi : it would be nice to have a farang niece jus the way u described. she sounds so cute. but sorry she dont have freckles with ginger hair and a norweigian upward nose. sorry to say, we are asian and live in the states, which makes it harder to info on our fav stars in Thailand. :D

LOL bluecat: he probably does hehehe

• 2 weeks later...
Guest IT Manager
of course your niece would want to have freckles, white skin, ginger hair,...
tutsiwarrior Posted: Sun 2004-03-14, 01:38:48  

if I see anyone display disgust or horror when I am with my thai niece, I shall cast aside my trench coat to reveal a pump action 12 gauge and let them have it...

Do you have an issue with nieces, Tutsi? :o

Tutsi has an issue with everyone not wearing a loin cloth.