Do all Issan Girls are just looking for a House and Money

MikeRR

I just found Thaivisa and Very interesting post.

This is my second visit to Thailand and my girlfend's village

On the way from Udon Thani airport, I have noticed many new homes. When i asked my gf, she told me falangs buit it. In here village German, American, Swiss, Irish and Australian built homes and they are gone too. One of the girls in the village have a third foreigner boyfiend and one is just comming once a year to see his son.

Now, I am thinking. Should I retire early or just keep working and stay in my county and forget Thailand

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On the way from Udon Thani airport, I have noticed many new homes. When i asked my gf, she told me falangs buit it. In here village German, American, Swiss, Irish and Australian built homes and they are gone too. One of the girls in the village have a third foreigner boyfiend and one is just comming once a year to see his son.

Now, I am thinking. Should I retire early or just keep working and stay in my county and forget Thailand

Just dont be a chump like the rest of them

Edited by Jdiddy

Pretend you are a dairy cow....pretend your man bits are the utters....pretend milk is money..........what happens to dairy cows when the milk runs out? They get shipped off for ground beef....not even quality steaks...just ground beef.

Seems you are a fellow expert in milking.

Good to know you, we can discuss milking procedures in the futurethumbsup.gif

not sure you two guys have the same thing in mind when talking about "milking procedures" tongue.png giggle.gif

If you need to ask the question, then the answer is obvious. Don't be a victim.
  • Like 1