kawasaki ninja 650 mirror question

robblok

Hi,

I want bigger or better mirrors so this is a different question from those wanting small race mirrors. I have been looking at rizoma mirrors and a mirror extender because I just want a bit more view without having to tuck my shoulders in all the time. 

Doe anyone have any suggestions ? I will be in the Netherlands soon so I probably buy the stuff there and fly it back to Thailand. I will also look int he shops there because everyone says rizoma is a great mirror brand but without seeing it myself I will never know if they are talking design only or that they are actually better. 

I am looking at the limit sport and elisse I will probably get a mirror extender / spacer too. I am getting tired of tucking my shoulders in. 

Anyone with better suggestions as most on this board have far more experience as me.

Lots of mirror options around for kawa er series. Some Rizomas here are fake but you can find original ones too.
And sure chepar in thailand than holland.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Lots of mirror options around for kawa er series. Some Rizomas here are fake but you can find original ones too.
And sure chepar in thailand than holland.

The fake ones would be cheaper.. real ones not so sure I think its an Italian company so inside Europe cheaper as here (import tax)

I seen good cheap ones with metal stems.
What about installing kawa ninja1000 mirrors? All i know they are bigger and longer.

I seen good cheap ones with metal stems.
What about installing kawa ninja1000 mirrors? All i know they are bigger and longer.

That might be a good option too. Just want a little bit more viability.  

^ except that very often the OEM parts are more expensive than the aftermarket stuff.

To be honest price is not the problem. I have already put HID lights ont he bike and an other exhaust.. so a few mirrors even if 9000 or more baht wont break the bank.

I love riding this bike and I don't see myself changing it anytime soon. I never go full speed and even using all its power accelerating is rare. So why would i go for a bigger bike (though i loved how the z800 looked)

So I am willing to spend on some good aftermarket mirrors.

@vocalNeal

Good suggestion but I love my shoei helmet and it cost quite a bit so i wont be replacing it for that one.

How about a Reevu Helmet?whistling.gif

reevu.jpg

i was thinking about Reevu and have a friend owning one but you cannot see behind once you tuck.

it is more like for upright situations and bikes not for a sport bike or a sport riders that tucks and moves around the bike most of the time.

But my friend said, other that this, it works great.