CTH - latest from their call centre management

iancnx

This morning, having followed the news from the Nation on the other thread, I got my missus to call CTH to follow up on her call from 2 weeks ago. I paid one year in advance last year for the Premiership.

Number used 1619. You are then connected to the regular call centre (probably contracted out) muppet who only has a bunch of FAQs on the screen. Mention the name of the CEO to the muppet (see the report in the nation (http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/748156-cth-foresees-much-enlarged-customer-base/) say you are not happy and wish to make a complaint. INSIST on being connect to a manager. This took several attempts and 5 mins on hold. Persevere!

The manager my missus spoke to at 0900 hrs this morning was courteous and understood the difficulties being experienced by many and wanted to help. All my missus wanted to do was follow up on actions already taken. They had received our email and confirmed our account was pegged to the 3 month special promotion of 50% discount on the full Premiership Satalite dish package wef 16 July 2014. (This promotion for other customers wanting to take it evidently ceases for applications on 31 August). We had been previously told by a muppet that you could no longer pay in advance one year. This has now changed and CTH will be encouraging pre-paid. The missus was advised to call back mid September to get on a one year contract which is priced at baht 10698.93 for 12 months pre paid which represents a good saving on the previously advertised Baht 999 per month.

We are to expect the first invoice for this new promotion 3 month period to be sent out on 12 August.

So that is where we are. Best advice is circumvent the muppets and be patient. Any way you want to slice it, the fact is £15 to watch my team live every week is an absolute bargain - to not have this would be a disaster for me. Hope this helps other Premiership lovers.

GOT MY BILL FOR PAYMENT ON 11TH aUGUST.

FIRST TIME I HAVE THIS ON TIME TO PAY BY 7/11, NORMALY I PAY BY bANGKOK bANK DUE TO LATENESS BY CTH.

You have a Delorean?

[attachment=277735:image.jpg]
  • Like 1

If your attitude towards call centre staff is as disgraceful as you imply then I hope this CTH ban you from using their services forever. Calling them muppets degrades both staff and an excellent TV programme and so what if this call centre is 'probably contracted out'?

You are probably a .

Edited by easyride

If your attitude towards call centre staff is as disgraceful as you imply then I hope this CTH ban you from using their services forever. Calling them muppets degrades both staff and an excellent TV programme and so what if this call centre is 'probably contracted out'?
You are probably a .

My post was merely to assist others that have been banging their heads against brick walls in trying to engage CTH management and accounts.

I used to work in a call centre so my attitude towards those that are clearly not geared up for customer service excellence is based on experience. Therefore, with respect, i do believe you are thoroughly mistaken old chap. Edited by iancnx
  • Like 1

Iancnx....can't quote you for some reason...Visited CTH Head Office the other day. My advise is to pay monthly for now as the place was in lock down (wasn't the case last year) I think they have serious problems at the minute. Security guards wouldn't let anyone near the place so had to use a tatty "Customer Services" office at the front gate. Agreed the monthly charge, & 200 pm for additional box. Signed agreement......!

True to form, next day we get a phone call saying additional box is 650bt pm, despite have a signed agreement for 200???? Cancelled the extra box so no problem......until today, when the pricks cancelled the main box and left the second operating.

I can see some liberals on here defending call centre/customer services staff etc, but to be honest, the entire CTH company from top to bottom appears to consist of brain dead neanderthals. Some may say TIT, but these guys are fu.....cking unbelievable!

• Like 1

I've been ripped off if the above price is correct!  We lost signal & my wife was talked thro' getting it back.  As an afterthought, the helpful lady pointed out that my year's contract the next day!  She gave us bank account details + email.  Went to ATM sorted it in minutes & sent a scan of transaction.  It cost me 12,827.26 to extend for another year.

I've been ripped off if the above price is correct!  We lost signal & my wife was talked thro' getting it back.  As an afterthought, the helpful lady pointed out that my year's contract the next day!  She gave us bank account details + email.  Went to ATM sorted it in minutes & sent a scan of transaction.  It cost me 12,827.26 to extend for another year.

I would consider you have been ripped off.We continue to pay monthly and have done since last August, 961.93 baht inc vat. I understood that if you paid year up front you got 3 months free.

I quite expect CTH to go belly up at some stage and chances of a refund,if you have paid up front, would be zero.

As for iancnx being criticised for telling it, as it is, the call centre are supposed to be there to help customers, they are not remotely interested  in assistance just getting the money in,they treat us with contempt. I sometimes wonder if they are on a commission based salary.

After several calls to the 1619 without being able to resolve a query and no reply to at least 4 emails I've given up and will just let things unfold. 

• Like 1

I used to work in a call centre so my attitude towards those that are clearly not geared up for customer service excellence is based on experience. Therefore, with respect, i do believe you are thoroughly mistaken old chap.

Mistaken about what? Muppets working in a 'probably' contracted out call centre or your attitude towards those staff?  

You've worked in a call centre, I'll bet that your attitude toward customers calling that call centre was awful - at least in private!

And good that you want to inform other consumers but still no need for derogatory remarks.

I used to work in a call centre so my attitude towards those that are clearly not geared up for customer service excellence is based on experience. Therefore, with respect, i do believe you are thoroughly mistaken old chap.

Mistaken about what? Muppets working in a 'probably' contracted out call centre or your attitude towards those staff?  
You've worked in a call centre, I'll bet that your attitude toward customers calling that call centre was awful - at least in private!
And good that you want to inform other consumers but still no need for derogatory remarks.

Lol. Funny as hell. You missed the point, Andy Pandy. Still chuckling here......