pattaya discos where?

tomtom345

As far as I know all the foreign type discos are on walking street.  There are Thai style clubs like Differ and Hollywood that are roughly behind Big C (down a little further).  They are in between 2nd and 3rd road.

TomTom, Star Dice is about 600 metres up Pattaya/Naklua road from Dolphin roundabout, Soi 33. It's on the left hand side. I've never been in so couldn't say how much drinks cost. You'll have to boogie on down there and find out yourself.

Disco's you are showing your age, it's called Clubs .....

Whatever you are after I am sure you will find it, just listen out for Bananarama....

They are called clubs other places in the world.  In Pattaya the locals call them discos.

Never understood why people care about cost of beer in clubs. The simple answer is "Usually more than outside of clubs". 

Buy a bottle of whiskey, get some mixers, and relax a little. 

"Never understood why people care about cost of beer in clubs."

Doesn't bode well for a night of partying if he's worried that a beer or two could blow his budget.

Just make sure to dress appropriately for a night at the Disco!

54_1.jpg

Edited by Suradit69
  • Like 2

Most clubs/discos on Walking street are 180 baht plus for a small beer. The only club/disco that's cheaper is the one with the car on the wall (Walking Street Disco?) which is around 120 baht - for Singha. I think Heineken is more expensive.