What about me? What do I get?

Go back to your family get the extinguisher and douse those flames,then you can take care of your family.

Or stay here and get used to the thai way or the highway attitude,that a lot have.

A few thousand baht goes a long way here but not in home country,so what about you choice being the operative word. 

• Like 1

Good Realistic Post OP.

I found one of the "other" girls.

She has a big family.

She has never asked me for a penny.

I support my wife and myself only.

My wife works, earns very good money by Thai standards, and with her earnings supports her entire family.

That to me is a good balance.

My money is my money, and will always be that way.

People need to wake up and think about this from a business point if view. What am I getting out of this deal?

Correct, so why do guys still pay pay by demand? Perhaps someone should write a book on the subject? Titled: Gullible`s Travels.

Damn right!

Plenty of 20 year old Thai women out there that would jump at the chance to marry a man 20-30 years her senior! Oh wait a minute.....

And here is the problem. Normally the man that the Thai woman gets hooked up with is 20 to 30 years older than she is. Some are even older! The guy is past his prime. The only thing he has going for himself I'd his wallet. She knows it. I doubt that a girl 30 years young would even be attracted to a 60 year old. Since the man is desperate he's going to go along with what ever his soon to be wife says. What choice does he have? He can't hang with the young guys anymore. He's lonely and desperate. Young women don't find him attractive anymore.

Take up a hobby. Do something else so you don't feel the need to always have somebody in your life. I've been alone for a few years before I met my Thai girlfriend. I like to be alone. There is nothing wrong with it.

Hasn't the age difference thing been bandied about ad nauseum. For cryin' out loud, get a new boat to row, this one's at the bottom of the river.

• Like 2

OP, just for a moment close your eyes and visualise the delights that your girl friend is offering you.

Neither your family, or friends can substitute her.

So, now open your eyes and think......isn't she worthy of all the money and care in the world?

What do you get, OP?

You get your leg over.

Your' relationship is no different to that of the chap and the bar girl. It's not a Thai thing, it's global. Some men marry for sex and their wives for money, others marry for love.

You have made your choice. It matters not that she's "Thai/Chinese" "works at a bank as a manager", your relationship is a business one, and it is plain that you are of the same mind.

Edited by Seastallion
  • Like 1

What you get 'flyingsaucersarereal"..........unlimited sexual activity except for a few days a month and of course when ever she's pissed off with you.

I'M sure you will agree its a bum deal.

This is explains it. I did not give a sin-sot for the hand of my beloved wife and was never offered unlimited sexual activity, which proves we only get what we pay for.

Cough up with an extra 2 million baht and the sister in law maybe thrown in also as part of the deal.

Edited by Beetlejuice