Sexy bank girl photos spread online because why not?

webfact

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last month, I went to the bank (prefer not to say which one) to clear out a problem about a payment to a foreign bank. The young female staff member I had to talk to knew absolutely nothing, she even admitted not being able to read English. But her looks! Sorry no pic. Made me wonder about the motives of the person responsible for hiring her.

i may just open an account there...deposits only.

No need to withdraw something after you finish your deposit? smile.png

One needs to writhdraw, at right times, in order to have reasons to go see these girls for more deposits later on clap2.gif

Last month, I went to the bank (prefer not to say which one) to clear out a problem about a payment to a foreign bank. The young female staff member I had to talk to knew absolutely nothing, she even admitted not being able to read English. But her looks! Sorry no pic. Made me wonder about the motives of the person responsible for hiring her.

Yes. This is exactly the same which I had in mind many many times in this country. Actually if you check thai online job searches. You will find so many jobs where they only want woman under 30 years old.

I'm sure most of your "deposits" are too small to impress those girls.

Their "financial terms" would leave most of you broke in weeks.

I hear they are fond of "joint accounts" (your joint, their accounts).

9 month "term deposits" often generate "next generation" interest.

SCB - also known as Soi Cowboy Bank, where more deposits are made in a night than other banks see in a month.

SCB - where the teller's "accounts" are always open.

When I was searching for banks, I was immediately attracted to the SCB branch at Siam Paragon,, so that was the first place I tried...hotties galore, but they were by far the quickest to chase me out because of no work permit...now I'm tempted to give it another go.

Subsequently got accounts at BKK Bank and K-bank, but no comparison to those SCB cuties (overall SCB just seems a lot more upscale). I wonder if they have shorts under those skirts like 99.9% of the girls in BKK?

That is called the gogo - marketing - strategie.

Put a room full with beautiful women and you don't have to worry about customers.

It doesn't matter if your business model cover an optical Shop, a bar or even a bank.
It works.

When I was searching for banks, I was immediately attracted to the SCB branch at Siam Paragon,, so that was the first place I tried...hotties galore, but they were by far the quickest to chase me out because of no work permit...now I'm tempted to give it another go.

Subsequently got accounts at BKK Bank and K-bank, but no comparison to those SCB cuties (overall SCB just seems a lot more upscale). I wonder if they have shorts under those skirts like 99.9% of the girls in BKK?

Strange isn't it? I've never even been a resident of Thailand and yet I have an SCB account (two in fact).