Out - In visa run on one year multiple entry Non-Imm O

The new out/in rules are only for visa exempt entries. No changes for visa entries.

There has been a report of immigration at Sadao telling a person that they had to stay out of the country overnight. But they have done some other strange things at that crossing.;

The new out/in rules are only for visa exempt entries. No changes for visa entries.

There has been a report of immigration at Sadao telling a person that they had to stay out of the country overnight. But they have done some other strange things at that crossing.;

Thankyou Joe. Simple answer to a simple question.

As I will be going by air, I don't forsee any problem.

I don't understand the resistance here - is it not a fact that immigration want people living here to get an extension? This is what I was advised on several occasions by Penang consulate and at the dreaded Sadao border...

The OP is an oil and gas worker -  they normally work on a rota basis which justifies using a non-o. However, why would they need to do an out-in after 3 months, unless they were living here not working?

Nothing I have said is inflammatory. I merely question why the poster does not want to hear anything other than what suits him - very dangerous when dealing with any country's immigration rules.

Immigration has not come out with nothing official about restricting visa entries only visa exempt entries.

What an officer tells you at a border crossing is certainly not official. Even what comes from consular staff at a consulate cannot always be trusted.

• Like 1