Algerian arrested for theft from Japanese Tourist by Pattaya Tourist Police

Rimmer

Algerian arrested for theft from Japanese Tourist by Pattaya Tourist Police

tp-2.jpg
PATTAYA:--In the early hours of Friday, Pattaya’s Tourist Police Unit based on Walking Street received a complaint from a Japanese Tourist who claimed his bag, containing money and his IPhone had been stolen while he was inside a Go-Go Bar.

Mr. Hidenabi Hobibe aged 25 reported the alleged crime to Police Sub-Lieutenant Somshai who was told that the bag was taken inside Baccara A-go-go. Inside was 3,000 Baht and the IPhone. Police used GPS tracking technology to locate the phone which was still switched on.

Officers converged on an apartment in South Pattaya occupied by Mr. Larbi Kbelifa aged 44 from Algeria who was found to be in possession of the bag and its contents,
- See more at: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/138264/algerian-arrested-for-theft-from-japanese-tourist-by-pattaya-tourist-police/#sthash.VndznoRi.dpuf

[pattayaone]2014-08-09[/pattayaone]

Never ending infiltration of "quality tourists"..............sad.png

There should be a warning to this scum that if caught the 'birch" will give one something to think about...thumbsup.gif

Hey Tranny did you mean the birch or "The Bitch"  just asking mate!!!whistling.gif

I was in Baccara on Friday night but don't tell the missus - she thinks I was playing in a pool comp.

But I'm not stupid enough to carry a man bag bag with a sign that says 'here's all my valuable stuff, come and get it'.

Never ending infiltration of "quality tourists"..............sad.png

There should be a warning to this scum that if caught the 'birch" will give one something to think about...thumbsup.gif

Hey Tranny did you mean the birch or "The Bitch"  just asking mate!!!whistling.gif

Both........laugh.png

Not positive, but that sure as h3ll looks like the twat that tried to pick my pocket in the soi Bukhao market a few months back. At the time I thought the guy seemed more "Bulgarian" than anything, but seeing this guy on the TV makes me wonder. It even looks like he's wearing the exact same clothes ! If it is the same guy, he has (had) a partner working with him (athletic guy with light hair, dresses about the same as this guy (track pants/shorts and sleeveless t-shirt).

One less to worry about (for a couple of weeks at least, hopefully).