Thai Visa Lounge Nana

Kabula

What happened?

I've been a regular customer there for many months before and after it was renamed.

I stopped in tonight, Saturday night and what a disappointment.

I will not talk about the service as there was none. After waiting for 20 minutes, my order was finally taken. I was in no rush so that was no big deal to me, but caught my attention. I asked myself if I wanted to bring friends in to get the same service?

Keep in mind there appeared to be only 6 or 7 people in the restaurant.

I sat for one hour and no one asked me if I wanted anything more. I then said to myself, 'I can't even recommend the place.'

I wondered why there was no service only to discover the girls were either talking, laughing, playing pool or racking the balls. That seemed to be their primary interest.

It was hard to even get a smile.

I never complained to anyone, just requested my bill.

The waitress knew I was a member, but refused to give me a discount, so I refused a tip!

My question is who manages that place?

If I owned it no one would have a job the next day!

My question is, are discounts still being offered and if not that should be published to avoid misrepresentation.

Granted, my order was small, but that should not matter, especially when they know I tip 20 to 30% on a regular basis and also leave the discount with the waitress.

My final question is, what happened and what is being done to resolve a serious Management problem?