obtain a new passport or not?

Hi, I wonder if it could be an advantage for me to get me a new passport, my passport is filled in and the piston in thailand, why it is forde I was lazy last time I was in Thailand in getting me visa, so I went on a visa run to malaysia every 30 days or every 15 days Cambodia, I know the new rules from August 12 to understand, but am afraid I will be refused entry to thailand 9september I have been in Norway since June 12 plain view as I live 3månder in Norway to 4.6 months in Thailand in the year, so I go much back to back, it would be advantageous to have a new passport? like that for security reasons. 

Note: I am using google translate so it is not 100% accurate written here. 

Thanks for the reply !!

Under immigration's guidelines you do not fit the profile of being a in/out visa runner so you will not have a problem. But I do suggest you do have a ticket out of the country to show if asked for it.

Later if you plan on staying longer than 30 days you should get a tourist visa.

Getting a new passport will not help because they can and do a name and date of birth search of their database that will show your previous entries and will link it to you new passport.

Under immigration's guidelines you do not fit the profile of being a in/out visa runner so you will not have a problem. But I do suggest you do have a ticket out of the country to show if asked for it.

Later if you plan on staying longer than 30 days you should get a tourist visa.

Getting a new passport will not help because they can and do a name and date of birth search of their database that will show your previous entries and will link it to you new passport.

okei. thanks