Ex-premier Yingluck goes shopping after returning from Europe

webfact

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Let's hope that she will be held accountable for the mess she has created. Many people lost their lives because of her (let's call it) stupidity.

Agreed, She should be held accountable and punished. like those politicians were who f...up  European Union!

Quote, "her request for next trip may be screened."

So the poor woman will now be harassed because she had the cheek to once be the democratically elected Prime Minister.

And the first female PM ever in this "Land of The Free"? For that alone she will have an honoured place in Thailand's history books when all the Generals and military big shots are long forgotten.

being free doesn't mean you won't be held accountable. Taking into account the severity of the cases against her and the fact that a dozen red shirts incl her brother have fled justice, I am surprised she is allowed to leave the country. Edited by Nickymaster

Quote, "her request for next trip may be screened."

So the poor woman will now be harassed because she had the cheek to once be the democratically elected Prime Minister.

And the first female PM ever in this "Land of The Free"? For that alone she will have an honoured place in Thailand's history books when all the Generals and military big shots are long forgotten.

I have such a feeling that she will have a place in the history books for a completely different reason.

Reading some of the comments on here, one might actually become a fan of the woman.

The same old rubbish, you guys sound like a broken record.

'As a fan of the woman..."

She certainly seems to have the attention of the young lady with her arm around Yingluck's waist. Could this be the same young lady aka Sunisa " Thaksin where are you" Lertpakawat? The same young lady who appears over her right shoulder at Swampy on the day of departure for Europe.

[attachment=278752:yingluck swampy.jpg][attachment=278753:yinglucktesco.jpg]

https://www.google.co.th/search?q=sunisa+lertpakawat&client=firefox-a&hs=IN9&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=nts&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=_5voU5n1GIGD8gW7hIKAAg&ved=0CB8QsAQ&biw=1093&bih=482

OTOH maybe she's the wife of the guy in black looking on? Nice pic.

Edited by ratcatcher

A kind and responsible parent and now let's hope she's allowed to get on with the rest of her life without newspapers and TV reporting every time she goes shopping. Spend more time with her son, take him to football matches, or is that dad's job?

Good sensible post mate,  note-- her son does not have to go to football matches as they come to his home, he has his own football field.  Fact from earlier topics.   Lucky boy, wish my dad had a football field for me when small, I would have slept on it.

I have no idea about his father as we are kept from that private side, but who was that supposedly at the 4 seasons??  way back.

he may not know his father...a common trait over here..but grandad is the fugitive on the run...

He may not know his father!?? You are confused. He is Thai not Irish!

A kind and responsible parent and now let's hope she's allowed to get on with the rest of her life without newspapers and TV reporting every time she goes shopping. Spend more time with her son, take him to football matches, or is that dad's job?

bah.gif someone who together with her family and in particular her brother have done more harm to Thailand over last 10 years than any previous despot bah.gif  

Well said box clever...agree, she has put a few noses out of joint on this thread, and more importantly many misplaced opinions in her country.
I see her as a heroine of sorts, possibly flawed, but up against some tough uncompromising opposition. Woman of principle I feel...who'd want to be a politician?

what !!!!!! are you that naive 

Yingluck seen shopping at Tesco

8-11-2014-4-21-47-PM-wpcf_728x413.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Former Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra went shopping at Tesco Lotus near her home Monday morning after returning home on a chartered flight from Singapore Sunday night.

She was seen at Tesco Lotus hypermarket on Praditmanutham road which is near her home on Soi Yothinpattana.

Her appearance caught shoppers at the hypermarket by surprise. But they didn’t miss the opportunities to snap her photos with their mobile phones.

Ms Yingluck told reporters rushing to the place after being alerted of her public appearance that she would not need to report to the National Council for Peace and Order as she had returned Thailand by the date earlier approved.

She also said some people might have questioned whether she would return.

However she made clear the trip was primarliy for her to spend time with her son before his school term began.

She spent about an hour at Tesco before leaving home with her aide.

Ms Yingluck left Thailand for a holiday in Europe and the United States after she was granted permission to leave the country between July 23 and Aug 10.

She was required to request permission because of pending legal allegations against her.

During her overseas trip, Ms Yingluck attended the 65th birthday celebrations on July 26 for her brother Thaksin in Paris. Speculation was rife that she might stay abroad rather than return to face charges of dereliction of duty in connection with her government’s failed rice-pledging programme, and other allegation.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/yingluck-seen-shopping-tesco/

[thaipbs]2014-08-11[/thaipbs]

So, she likes tuna..............the plot thickens.

Well said box clever...agree, she has put a few noses out of joint on this thread, and more importantly many misplaced opinions in her country.
I see her as a heroine of sorts, possibly flawed, but up against some tough uncompromising opposition. Woman of principle I feel...who'd want to be a politician?

icare999...Not at all! How about your understanding?

she is here, she is back, i can hear the yellow cheerleaders shaking their chicken legs in fear. I can hear your ginjawhistling.gif

Oh do stop obsessing with this constant "yellow" nonsense, same as the red nonsense. it is all so passe now.coffee1.gif

Try to think along the lines of browns and greens now.

The BIB plus the BIG all on the same team?  See, it's easy?

• Like 1

you would defend pol pot i believe until it stared you in face evil they can and did do but no point discussing with someone totally brainwashed. I guess you still believe she was not corrupt or Taksins puppet and as PM did not preside over rice scam, tablet scam, 1st car scam and rest - pathetic if you support all that 

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

She's got more balls than any of those spineless Democrats. All the best to her and her family, I hope they win the good fight.

What 'good fight' is that?

• Like 1

I did not know you could go to jail just for ineptness. If that was the case Obama would be spending the next 40 years in the crow bar motel.

Just be cause she did a lousy job does not mean she should go to jail. I am not one of her supporters but I can tell you most here want to hand her before they know the truth about

what she did or did not do. I am so glad you are not a  group sitting on my jury

you would defend pol pot i believe until it stared you in face evil they can and did do but no point discussing with someone totally brainwashed. I guess you still believe she was not corrupt or Taksins puppet and as PM did not preside over rice scam, tablet scam, 1st car scam and rest - pathetic if you support all that 

Well put, what ordinary guy would consider supporting that regime, if you do it becomes not an opinion ( this is what TVF is about) it becomes an agenda.

If I (-and I class my self as pretty much the norm) saw the real good that PTP were doing or trying to do I would hardly be a critic of them--they gave me this through their governing-as I saw that as most posters did-it was appalling.

On the topic arrival of Yingluck I suppose the shopping thing is seen to be making her a "normal" Thai-the homely type.  WHAT homely type would admit to near neglecting her matrimonial duty to attend to her son. for she was busy.    Busy at BKK no problem  evening home with the kid.

She sort of complained about the time she did not have, but could go on 50 trips in near 3 years----there is your answer Ms Yingluck---what a transformed lady photo op in Tesco's so homely.   This is one of the things that get up peoples noses..

Icare999
Please don't believe I would defend Pol Pot or any despotic leader.
Further, I don't think you believe your own view either?
I did comment on her possibly being flawed?
How your 'educated' response can even start to compare her to Pol Pot et al beggars belief.
Who would be a politician...perhaps not you or I.
Your 'believed' and 'guess' routines are exactly that. There are often more than two sides to a story; the truth is rarely included, and this includes your 'story', in my opinion. But it's your opinion which you happily accept, and that must fill you with warmth and security in the real world. Politics is a s**t but necessary business!

Here we go again.   Brave Thaivisa warriors sitting behind their computers or smartphone insulting not only a ex PM, but also a housewife and mother.   I wonder if you would enjoy someone insulting your wife or girlfriend the same way you insult her here.

its not insulting to say the truth and what has it got to do with her being a mother. She was PM and so is totally open to truth being said about her vile regime I guess you'd claim anyone telling truth in their mind about Thatcher's regime and what it did should be quite. A pathetic argument. 

Everything she and her family do and did is for themselves and none of them could care 1 satang for Thialand or its people ask ing as they continue to control steal and make themselves even more rich and powerful. They have no morals at all and anyone who can support them must be happy to  see Thailand descend into a bad state or they are just totally brainwashed.

Anyway since so far they have bnot got their way it does not matter what you or i think but I'm really happy army has put a stop to them