Ex-premier Yingluck goes shopping after returning from Europe

webfact

it seems like you have nothing to do of ur life wathever the side: yellow, u got ur creator fund guilty of corruption? hilarious. red; fighting the other side which wants the money u find. sounds more like a battle of mafia!!
thai way i guess. if Yingluck needs to be prosecuted, so Suthep and Abhisilit should, not talking of the junta!!! then justice will be done, i guess a dream in this "democraty?"
little guys and girls go to jail, how come?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well said box clever...agree, she has put a few noses out of joint on this thread, and more importantly many misplaced opinions in her country.
I see her as a heroine of sorts, possibly flawed, but up against some tough uncompromising opposition. Woman of principle I feel...who'd want to be a politician?

what !!!!!! are you that naive 
icare999...Not at all! How about your understanding?

you would defend pol pot i believe until it stared you in face evil they can and did do but no point discussing with someone totally brainwashed. I guess you still believe she was not corrupt or Taksins puppet and as PM did not preside over rice scam, tablet scam, 1st car scam and rest - pathetic if you support all that 

Pol pot was a military dictator... not an elected PM

• Like 1

Here we go again.   Brave Thaivisa warriors sitting behind their computers or smartphone insulting not only a ex PM, but also a housewife and mother.   I wonder if you would enjoy someone insulting your wife or girlfriend the same way you insult her here.

They can't help it.

Rabid unthinking hatred is their raison d'etre and probably their only source of pleasure.

Thai Visa used to be fun and a source of information, but increasingly is neither.

Your first 2 lines explains why TVF has not become the fun it was, it became like you said as soon as PTP were elected and instead like most objected to their corrupt government we got your and Bob clan denying every wrong thing they did, instead of criticizing the wrong the apologists came on to the scene, deliberately defending the Shin clan.    Not an opinion but an agenda.

I cannot see too much wrong in shopping at Tesco but it's the portraying of the lady, who clearly has rarely been seen in a supermarket----Truth how many times has she been Photo op--in a supermarket  ??  

My post earlier explained a bit about the way she conducted herself over the 3 years--with the SON being in the forefront of her interview.

# 57   if you want to find fault with that, but this is how I see it---NOT how I want to see it.

Edited by ginjag

Come on people, get real and get a life. 

She became PM, with no prior political experience because of her name and family connections. 

Does that make her a evil person? 

Was her time as PM “controlled” by her brother and Skype?  I think the answer to that is pretty obvious. 

Does that make her an evil person? 

She made some rather obvious wrong decisions. 

She took on a role she obviously wasn’t qualified for, which everyone pretty much agrees on,

but does that make her an evil person?

Some of you on her seem to think and feel that all corruption in Thailand started with the Shins. 

Some of you on here need a serious lesson in the political history of Thailand if you think the Shins are responsible for everything.  There has always been corruption in every segment of Thai society, and despite the General’s efforts, there probably always will be. 

Will all corruption end with the Shins out of the way?  If you really believe that, I’ve got some wonderful beachfront property in downtown Chiang Mai for sale.

For those of you who want to demean and disparage her at every turn, how would you feel if it was your mother or sister?  Would you defend them against the nay-sayers?  First, she’s a person, just like everyone else.  Second, she’s a woman and a mother.  None of you can take that from her.  Not ever.  So why don’t you treat her with the same respect you would demand others treat your own mother, sister or wife? 

Whether she’s guilty or not of the charges against her, that is for the courts to decide, not some bunch of “All Knowing Expats” on an internet forum that have nothing in their own lives to keep them occupied, and have nothing good to say about the “opposition” in their minds.  And let’s not forget, none of us are Thai, so what we think or feel or say means crap at the end of the day.  You don’t have to like what she did as PM, you don’t have to like her political stance or choices, but at least try to show that your own upbringing and education were not a total waste of your parents time and money, and show a bit of class about yourselves.

no , no, no ...! that doesnt make her a devil... as a mother she must be a wonderfull woman ....but .... that made her (they said it in this forum) as 600 milion baths richer in 2 years....isnt it  a bit exagerated as a loan and a big reason to think that something is wrong with that chinawatra family and that she as been part of the game the day she became PM ?...with the  corupt help from her brother and all thais here living from his party.

coffee1.gif

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

She's got more balls than any of those spineless Democrats. All the best to her and her family, I hope they win the good fight.

What 'good fight' is that?

Ali v Henry Cooper.   and the song we had to sing in assembly at school   " fight the good fight with all your might"cheesy.gif

I understand the spellcheck would not pick this up as it is a normal word.    But couldn't resist the smile.thumbsup.gif

Well said box clever...agree, she has put a few noses out of joint on this thread, and more importantly many misplaced opinions in her country.
I see her as a heroine of sorts, possibly flawed, but up against some tough uncompromising opposition. Woman of principle I feel...who'd want to be a politician?

what !!!!!! are you that naive 

He wishes he was a Tyke

Icare999
Please don't believe I would defend Pol Pot or any despotic leader.
Further, I don't think you believe your own view either?
I did comment on her possibly being flawed?
How your 'educated' response can even start to compare her to Pol Pot et al beggars belief.
Who would be a politician...perhaps not you or I.
Your 'believed' and 'guess' routines are exactly that. There are often more than two sides to a story; the truth is rarely included, and this includes your 'story', in my opinion. But it's your opinion which you happily accept, and that must fill you with warmth and security in the real world. Politics is a s**t but necessary business!

Look at some of his previous posts - he is obsessed with linking Pol Pot and all evils of the world with the Shinawatras, and anyone who may disagree with his view of them. For once he has left Hitler and Mugabwe out of it but no doubt he will get them in the story if it runs long enough! He will be hysterical by midnight!

She became PM, with no prior political experience because of her name and family connections. 

Was her time as PM “controlled” by her brother and Skype?  I think the answer to that is pretty obvious. 

She took on a role she obviously wasn’t qualified for, which everyone pretty much agrees on,

Some of you on her seem to think and feel that all corruption in Thailand started with the Shins. 

Some of you on here need a serious lesson in the political history of Thailand if you think the Shins are responsible for everything.  There has always been corruption in every segment of Thai society, and despite the General’s efforts, there probably always will be. 

Will all corruption end with the Shins out of the way?  If you really believe that, I’ve got some wonderful beachfront property in downtown Chiang Mai for sale.

For those of you who want to demean and disparage her at every turn, how would you feel if it was your mother or sister?  Would you defend them against the nay-sayers?  First, she’s a person, just like everyone else.  Second, she’s a woman and a mother.  None of you can take that from her.  Not ever.  So why don’t you treat her with the same respect you would demand others treat your own mother, sister or wife? 

Whether she’s guilty or not of the charges against her, that is for the courts to decide, not some bunch of “All Knowing Expats” on an internet forum that have nothing in their own lives to keep them occupied, and have nothing good to say about the “opposition” in their minds.  And let’s not forget, none of us are Thai, so what we think or feel or say means crap at the end of the day.  You don’t have to like what she did as PM, you don’t have to like her political stance or choices, but at least try to show that your own upbringing and education were not a total waste of your parents time and money, and show a bit of class about yourselves.

Quote. " how would you feel if it was your mother/sister."?   Sorry but my mother and sister had morals, they were brought up in a non corrupt family.

secondly -a lot of what you say is correct-again BUT she was in a mega responsible position, and should not have been under any orders from her family, she should have been the mother a caring mother caring for the nation, as she must be for her son. She went along with the corruption and did nothing about it among her own party, condoning it -says she supported it.

Many of these so called politicians come under fire from people with principles.  The bad personal name calling  NOT on, in the limelight you expect it, Thaksin wants good and bad publicity it keeps his ego alive.  Because she is female/mother/ etc  is no excuse for governing the way she did.

You must also remember the denial PTP posters that will not here of wrong of the party, these are ex pats that should be watching anything amiss.

Here we go again.   Brave Thaivisa warriors sitting behind their computers or smartphone insulting not only a ex PM, but also a housewife and mother.   I wonder if you would enjoy someone insulting your wife or girlfriend the same way you insult her here.

x14077423333837.jpg.pagespeed.ic.DkIXpLx

https://www.google.co.th/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=&oq=How+tall+is+Yingluck&hl=en-GB&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGNI_en-GBTH499TH499&q=how+tall+is+yingluck+shinawatra&gs_l=hp..0.0j0i22i30.0.0.0.10313...........0.jXoIYlD0-CA

1.70m - but this photo suggests she can reach the top shelf, which I at the same height cannot. Did she hire dwarfs for the photo shoot?

That's Michael J for sure. giggle.gif

Edit: and her wrists are not so thin.... this is a hoax!

Are you 1.70m in your heels ?

the bigger news is she actually came back.

And a lot on TVF got their nose out of joint claiming earlier she would not return to face any charges that may or have been made against her, but as usual she proved them wrong. 

• Like 1

facepalm.gif

no , no, no ...! that doesnt make her a devil... as a mother she must be a wonderfull woman ....but .... that made her (they said it in this forum) as 600 milion baths richer in 2 years....isnt it  a bit exagerated as a loan and a big reason to think that something is wrong with that chinawatra family and that she as been part of the game the day she became PM ?...with the  corupt help from her brother and all thais here living from his party.

coffee1.gif

Not defending her, but let's stick to the real facts and truth.  There were a couple of very clear articles in the news in regards to her increase in wealth over the two year period she was in office, and all of it was clean and above board, dealing with the increase in her legitimately owned stocks and shares, showing their previous value, and their increase, which accounted in her increased wealth.  But I understand that some people never let truth and facts get in the way of their rants.  And the last I read a couple of days ago, she's not under investigation for corruption, but for malfeasance, which is not even close to the same thing.  To date, and I admit this could change, there is no evidence indicating actual corruption on her part.  But again, please don't let truth and fact interfere with your self-perceived rants.

Quote" not defending her--BUT" the facts are much more than you post.   How about the rest of her (NON ) governing.

My previous post answered about the comments you made about personal remarks directed at her, I thought it was a reality reply but you never came back about it.   But never mind.   Being a non lover of lousy governing I am used to the stick from the PTP agenda crew.

Edited by ginjag

the bigger news is she actually came back.

And a lot on TVF got their nose out of joint claiming earlier she would not return to face any charges that may or have been made against her, but as usual she proved them wrong. 
Well put OZADE. she came back and I for one consider that a positive. Yes, many TVFers tonight are upset because their previous 'principled and educated' rants have been too little or no avail. She was elected not self-appointed...she may be flawed and/or wrongly advised. But she has returned...so I watch this space with interest. Cheers...keep it real guys... Edited by Lancashireman
  • Like 1