Best small city car; Brio, March or Mirage

BOOKEMDANO

B
The Swift is the only Eco car in Thailand that could be called a decent car, the rest are simply rubbish.
BoIIox
OK. I will confess that I've not driven the new Yaris and it does look quite a nice car, but I can confirm that the rest are cheap crap.
They are eco cars not super cars. They fit the purpose very well. If I was in the UK I would choose a more interesting car. But as a A to B car the Mirage is great. It even provides some fun being so small.
Exactly. Which is why the Swift is the only option. Why buy a car that is so obviously inferior than the class leader?

Maybe because there are something's you don't like!

every one seems to be hot on the swift, but when I checked on the vehicle it seemed to me that you can only get passenger side airbag on the most expensive model , I'm I wrong? do you all drive the most expensive model? or non of you care for the safety of your passenger?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B
The Swift is the only Eco car in Thailand that could be called a decent car, the rest are simply rubbish.
BoIIox
OK. I will confess that I've not driven the new Yaris and it does look quite a nice car, but I can confirm that the rest are cheap crap.
They are eco cars not super cars. They fit the purpose very well. If I was in the UK I would choose a more interesting car. But as a A to B car the Mirage is great. It even provides some fun being so small.
Exactly. Which is why the Swift is the only option. Why buy a car that is so obviously inferior than the class leader?

every one seems to be hot on the swift, but when I checked on the vehicle it seemed to me that you can only get passenger side airbag on the most expensive model , I'm I wrong? do you all drive the most expensive model? or non of you care for the safety of your passenger?

I choose a car on what it's like to drive. All the other gubbins is secondary.

B
BoIIox

I choose a car on what it's like to drive. All the other gubbins is secondary.

The Swift is a good driving car, and for some one like you who might not have family responsibilities a great choice,

But not for some of us with families IMO, as I said the more expensive model has a passenger airbag, but at that price, there are other options.

If I got in to a bad accident and I survived but my wife or daughter was killed because I chose a car based on my driving pleasure with out consideration for their safety, I dont think I would be able to live with my self.

It's a shame because I like the swift

Edited by sirineou
  • Like 1

But as a A to B car the Mirage is great. It even provides some fun being so small....

mmmm not according to Top Gear Magazine, who gave it a 2/10........

http://www.topgear.com/uk/mitsubishi/mirage/road-test/driven

Blah blah blah.

Don't forget that 2/10 is out of all the great small cars available in Europe. Look what's available here!!!!!!

For 460 k baht .. I'm happy!

Edited by casualbiker

B

BoIIox

Of course they are cheap. What do you expect when you purchase an inexpensive car.

B

BoIIox

Of course they are cheap. What do you expect when you purchase an inexpensive car.

I think this is a difficult concept for some you geniouses. Excluding the nee Yaris, all but the Swift feel like cheap rubbish. For a similar amount of money, the Swift is in a different league.

B
BoIIox

I think this is a difficult concept for some you geniouses. Excluding the nee Yaris, all but the Swift feel like cheap rubbish. For a similar amount of money, the Swift is in a different league.

I disagree!