where to buy bleach in bkk?

jacky54

All the stain removers I have tried here are hopeless and washing in cold water machines does not help. The ones you get in tesco etc claim to be bleach for whites and one for colours, but even using them neat they don't do the job and must have little bleach in them, where to get real bleach? I am assuming it's hard to get as people might use it to self harm?

I assume that you are looking for the brand you familiar with. You can try any supermarket, they all have it. But only some locations which have many Farangs live nearaby may provide those brands you familiar with.

Or else try Foodland and Villa Market close by.

Good Luck

Bleach I use you can buy anywhere, even makes the floor mop real white.. toilet bowl sparkle white.

You find it with the Softeners called HAITER Bleach, comes in 1 lt of 2.5 lt plastic bottles [pink, blue or yellow] the 2.5 lt is 79 baht at Tesco or Big C. other places sometimes cheaper.

The way the Thais do it is fill a big bowl of water and add 2 caps of bleach, add stained clothes and leave over night....... most cold water washing machines have a compartment to add bleach 

Edited by ignis

Lopburi already showed the popular brand.

Have you tried it yet?

http://www.kao.com/th/product/haiter.html

bleach = น้ำยาซักผ้าขาว (nam ya sak pha khao)

Offers at TOPS:

http://www.tops.co.th/topsshoponline/Product/ProductList.aspx?cat_id=339

Edited by KhunBENQ

Never seen real bleach there

Easy to find in one supermarket or another in Pattaya. Can't believe Bangkok is any different. Even American Chlorox ... I have several bottles even as we speak.

ferfal.bleach__85899_zoom.gif

Edited by Suradit69