Sweden to eliminate mentions of race from laws to thwart racism

webfact

Sweden to Eliminate Mentions of Race From Laws to Thwart Racism

noraces_sweden-300x201.jpg

STOCKHOLM: -- Sweden’s government is pushing a new measure to tackle racism issues in the country — it plans to completely remove the word “race” from all legislative documents. 

Shortly after Sweden was recognized as having the worst record in the European Union for employing foreign non-EU citizens, the country’s Integration Minister Erik Ullenhag announced plans to investigate the process of eliminating the word from all of its legislation.

According to Swedish media outlet The Local, Ullenhag explained that laws should not be used to promote the idea of race, which he explains is not a biological factor, but instead a social construct.

Read more: Vice

Source: http://scandasia.com/sweden-to-eliminate-mentions-of-race-from-laws-to-twart-racism/

-- ScandAsia 2014-08-13

That should solve their racism problem.

Now they need to make all criminal acts LEGAL and solve their crime problem.

It might help if they introduce Sharia Law in Malmo and gradually work it in to the rest of the country.

Also it is news to me that Sweden has the worst record in the European Union for employing foreign non-EU citizens.  Is that Human Trafficing?  Why don't they use (abuse?) EU citizens?

Decades ago when the British governments [both of them] were trying to show the blacks as being hounded by the right wing thugs [their words,not mine].they would daily report of

'RACIST ATTACKS'...And the white working class who dared not venture out at night would sit glued to their TVS thinking of the black gangs [they are always found in packs] being beaten up by the white boys...

Years later the metropolitan police commissioner stated on television that the race doing the attacking was almost always the black race beating up white solitary folk.

Those of us that worked in black communities already knew this.But the seeds were sown.

Shortly after Sweden was recognized as having the worst record in the European Union for employing foreign non-EU citizens, the country’s Integration Minister Erik Ullenhag announced plans to investigate the process of eliminating the word from all of its legislation.

Well, Sweden:

1. someone will have to have the "worst" record on a list of countries, no way around it

2. will the EU sanction you for employing the least amount of non-EU citizens?

3. how do you fight racism, when you can't even define the concept in a law?

you once were Vikings, now you are Weaklings

Edited by klauskunkel

There should never be any reason to mention someone's race in a law, merely their citizenship, so in this sense the Swedish approach is admirable, although positive discrimination practices in say, the US or Malaysia, could not occur without such racial definitions being made. The prevention of positive as well as negative discrimination is a good thing in my opinion.

However "race " is the name given to cosmetic differences in human appearance, such as skin colour, eye shape, and height, which are genetically determined, and completely inheritable as a collection of grouped recognisable visual cues (e.g. Australian aboriginal people rarely give birth to blonde caucasians) and so represent a biological phenomenon.
Defining these heritable differences as a completely social construct is clearly not tenable although how these cosmetic differences are used to determine which arbitrary group people are assigned to (Japanese were honorary whites in apartheid South Africa), and the importance assigned to them ( they are trivial) is purely socially constructed.

Please....before you try to speak about race are give a definition on race, you should STUDY!!!,
Johann Friedrich Blumenbach.

Well, Sweden:

1. someone will have to have the "worst" record on a list of countries, no way around it

The companies in Sweden are not interested in employing the new immigrants (most of them are from Muslim countries) because they don't want to learn Swedish, they don't speak any English and they require special Muslim food and many got no education at all. Sweden accepted more immigrants then any other European country per capita, many of them get a Swedish passport after only 3 year in the country. 

• Like 1

I can't see how a change in nomenclature will alter anything - if the English language is anything to go by, you wind up simply using different words as Political correctness latches on. Sooner or later these words themselves become politically incorrect and you find another. That's how we wind up with so many words or phrases depicting races, nationalities, sexual orientation and anatomy.

That should solve their racism problem.

Now they need to make all criminal acts LEGAL and solve their crime problem.

Yes - I hear certain parts of Mexico attempted to tackle paedophilia employing this mechanism, but let's face it - you''ll always wind up sooner or later with:

"Weeell Mr. Judge, I 'gatta 'sayee, shee look twelve to meeee..." - (kudos Jimmy Carr)

Sweden is the most politically correct country in the world. A country run by leftist journalists and a left leaning elite. I know many exiled REAL swedes (not Arabs with Swedish passports), who just can't live in the country anymore.

I agree in ful! I am considering leaving Sweden as well. It is not Sweeden anymore. Most citizens know about this but the leftist journalist are ruling the country. Not the politicians.

• Like 1

Well, Sweden:

The companies in Sweden are not interested in employing the new immigrants (most of them are from Muslim countries) because they don't want to learn Swedish, they don't speak any English and they require special Muslim food and many got no education at all. Sweden accepted more immigrants then any other European country per capita, many of them get a Swedish passport after only 3 year in the country. 

Correct, and then they go back to northern Iraq to fight with IS and then you can read in the news about the Swedish people fighting there! Swedish in my ass...

• Like 1

If you can't in any way use the term "race" in any of your legislation, then by logically you can't define "racism". If you can't define racism, then there is no way to make it illegal. So, by definition, at the end of this exercise, racism and racial abuse will be fully legal in Sweden ?

......................... unless of course, you change everything to Sharia Law.

Iam Swedish and I left as I had enough of all that lefty BS and I feel good to be treated like shit here now. cheaper to live and more sunshine and no racism what so ever w00t.gif

Edited by INV
  • Like 1

i'm not racist, i just hate everybody.

I'm not a racist too , I hate all people , just some more than others....

They have been shoving this multicultural cr_p since the 70'ties , when the migrant (moslim) workers imported in the sixties began to breed like rabits and bringing their whole family over as well.

Social security made the locals lazy and picky for what work they would do.

Sweden or the rest of western europe , it's all becoming islamized and so scared of racial tentions , it is now forbidden to utter 1 racial word , or you get fined. Right wing parties ( who want the moslims out) are snubbed out of the democratic process.

Decades of propaganda beginning in the schools , leaves it's mark , and the young of today who are programmed for the multicultural society will regret it dearly.

Intelligent white ( well pink-beige , no-one is white) people want less and less children , the moslims more and more . Guess who is going to win this. Sweden makes it even easier.

• Like 1

A cursory look at demographics reveals Sweden cannot long survive the massive influx of immigrants from primarily muslim countries. Indeed, Sweden will be among the first to line up to declare "Eurabia."  As Swedes are a homogenous people the removal of race from legal instruments can only serve the Orwellian end of thought monitoring. It is overwhelmingly apparent Sweden is being dissolved into a 1st/3rd world Dystopia by these maddened multicultural policies. In what world is it a good idea to force the host to adapt to the alien? Race is relevant, particularly in Sweden, since Swedes are all northern europeans and legal documents allow the host to measure how very much they are being destroyed by collectivist policies.

• Like 1

Iam Swedish and I left as I had enough of all that lefty BS and I feel good to be treated like shit here now. cheaper to live and more sunshine and no racism what so ever w00t.gif

Sounds great to me! I am on my way too. First I have to get retired though..

Sweden is a cesspool of multiculturalism

Cannot be worse than any of the major cities in England.

A pity Macmillan did not take heed of Churchill's words in parliament 1954..

.'The biggest threat to Britain,at this time,is the prospect of mass coloured immigration'.