Transferring money from Barclays to Kasikorn Bank online

If its for a condo purchase or any very big purchase Barclays only allow you to transfer a maximum of £30,000 on line. The first time I used Barclays was fine, but the last time I used them they managed to get it wrong and following a series of lies they eventually settled out of court

Thanks for the replies. It's not big money. At the moment I draw from Barclays at an ATM in Thailand and the put money straight into Kasikorn, which is not a good system. I am looking to transfer straight into Kasicorn to avoid using the ATM

Thanks for the replies. It's not big money. At the moment I draw from Barclays at an ATM in Thailand and the put money straight into Kasikorn, which is not a good system. I am looking to transfer straight into Kasicorn to avoid using the ATM

Like I said check the Swift Rates I think you will find Halifax a lot cheaper.

• 6 months later...

I want to transfer money from my UK First Direct account (HSBC) into my Kaiskorm Account for my Retirement Visa. £25 charge from my bank and various charges from Kasikorm. Is there a cheaper way, (apart from bringing cash from the UK) to do this ?