Cleared 11 year overstay

Did any of these people harm you in any way? I still feel very safe in Bangkok.

Thailand has zero tolerance for Foreigners who were convicted of a crime here or back in their home country. If you know of any criminal point them out to Immigration. If not keep your thoughts for yourself.

I see your point but to be fair and true it has to be said that Thailand tolerates people with a criminal record in their country. Thing that upsets many, but is a fact indeed.

• Like 1

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have noticed more than a few suddenly disappear, likely taken care of by the Thai locals since the police were unable to take care of matters themselves. When they appear in small towns word spreads quickly about the trouble they are causing. Knew one that was tossed out of three homes after constant problems within a matter of weeks. When i last saw him he looked pretty badly beaten up. His belongings were tossed in the trash after he suddenly and mysterious disappeared a few days later. I don,t think he was badly missed. I am sure the fish had a feast. They are far more common here than you may think. Swirly Man in Issan is one example. He made little effort to hide until the F.B.I dragged his ass back to America.

• 2 weeks later...

Curious how many foreign criminals are hiding here. After seeing some of the foreigners in Pattaya, Koh Samui, Chiang Mai my hunch it is in the thousands. Would not break my heart to see that entire lot black listed and jailed. A lot of very scary, dodgy, alcoholic, sex tourists here. Thailand would be a far better place without them. Add the Gap year, FMP idiots to the list.

I see that you've been posting this already many times with your low post counts. Beside that the equation overstay==bad person is true in your mind only, don't you have anything better to do than spewing your hate and morals here ?

And such guys which pricing wrongdoers, overstayers, lawbrakers

WE DONT NEED AT ALL HERE IN THAILAND

11 years for 20,000 baht, at 1818 baht per year you even got a better deal than the retirement extension folks clap2.gif

37 like this post,

hope this 37 catched in near future with all consequences of overstay with new rules !

Or you would like we are the stupids one which take the correct visas ?

Any one who not keep visa rules we know, also not keep other laws and rules of this country;

Hopefully crackdown will be implemented soon !!

We don't need this mist here in Thailand !!!

• Like 1

Bang em up and hang em high........

Just incredible that you were allowed back in............There you go a bit of ammo !! Being serious it is ludicrous that 11 years can pass and yet you walk straight back in....

Why not? These people clearing their overstays are following the announced procedure. This is what the Thai authorities asked them to do. Clear their overstays and get the right visa. That has been the stated goal for a couple of months now, in interviews and official statements. In a few weeks, the hammer will fall and you'll get your wish.

to pay a penalty doesn't mean you are not a law braker,

you are still a criminal and parasit for this country !!

• Like 1

37 like this post,

hope this 37 catched in near future with all consequences of overstay with new rules !

Any one who not keep visa rules we know, also not keep other laws and rules of this country;

How do you know the 37 likers are in overstay ?

You may have high hopes, but not superpowers yet biggrin.png

Just incredible that you were allowed back in............There you go a bit of ammo !! Being serious it is ludicrous that 11 years can pass and yet you walk straight back in....

Why its the law.. they knew the risks and penalties and took the chance. They did not endanger anyone with it like drunk drivers or such.

They did the time (in this case a fine) and came back. All perfectly lawful. I am legal here and I would not have liked it like that but that i my choice. I also drive on the most right lane with my bike knowingly if I get caught i have to pay a fine (rather that as risking my life on the slow lane).

If it was so important to the Thais the fines on overstay would be higher.

he not took a chance,

he broke the law as panishment is still not sufficiant,

but in short We will clap our hands !!! :-))

• Like 1

It takes 11 years to make a border run ? Why ? Others like him might be hiding something ? Another Swirly Man ?

Why not? These people clearing their overstays are following the announced procedure. This is what the Thai authorities asked them to do. Clear their overstays and get the right visa. That has been the stated goal for a couple of months now, in interviews and official statements. In a few weeks, the hammer will fall and you'll get your wish.

If the Thai government really cared about foreign criminals hiding here and i am sure there are thousands. They would do better background checks . Some foreigners are very obvious just take a look at many in Pattaya, Phuket, Koh Samui, Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai on any given day. Having criminal written in big red letters on their forehead flashing in neon. You would have to be blind not to notice them.

Thailand has zero tolerance for Foreigners who were convicted of a crime here or back in their home country. If you know of any criminal point them out to Immigration. If not keep your thoughts for yourself.

I see your point but to be fair and true it has to be said that Thailand tolerates people with a criminal record in their country. Thing that upsets many, but is a fact indeed.

A criminal, certainly not. Crime is covered in the Criminal code.

And a parasite, tell us, what exactly Thailand gives for free to foreigners (illegal or not) ?

If i had to guess i would say the majority are and or are hiding something. How difficult is it to make a border run? In any other country you would be jailed and deported.

37 like this post,

How do you know the 37 likers are in overstay ?
You may have high hopes, but not superpowers yet biggrin.png

Quite honestly it is your type of person, sir, which causes all the problems in the first place.

I notice that you very proud to be such an accomplished criminal - and obviously glad to state this publicly.

I am sure I am not alone in wishing you ill in your next endeavour to besmirch the reputation of foreigners here.

Every single time you come back to post exactly the same canned uncalled judgement, for something that evidently for Thailand it's no crime.

You're wasting your time, but if that makes you fell good, then keep doing it.

Time is not wasted !

You will see in few months were YOU law brakers will end up ! :-))))))))))))))))))))

If i had to guess i would say the majority are and or are hiding something. How difficult is it to make a border run? In any other country you would be jailed and deported.

Unsupported accusations. By the way, border runs are not enough to stay legal in Thailand.

Wrt other countries, is the US jailing and deporting 15 million illegal immigrants? Is Europe doing it for their 5 millions ?

If the Thai government really cared about foreign criminals hiding here and i am sure there are thousands. They would do better background checks . Some foreigners are very obvious just take a look at many in Pattaya, Phuket, Koh Samui, Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai on any given day. Having criminal written in big red letters on their forehead flashing in neon. You would have to be blind not to notice them.

Yes Jim... You are amazing!! You can tell who is a criminal just by looking at them!

Time is not wasted !

You will see in few months were YOU law brakers will end up ! :-))))))))))))))))))))

Thanks but I'm not a law "braker". Although I give much importance to my brakes. cheesy.gif

There is a guy on television. He's saying the end of the world is coming now. He has been saying that for 40 years. You sound a lot like him.

Edited by paz

Most countries you would be jailed and deported. Just because you can get away with it here and the fines are so low does not make it right. My question is ? What are people hiding from? So for example if you get away with drunk driving and rape and the fines are low it must therefore be ok. Great logic. How hard is it to make a border run?

Quite honestly it is your type of person, sir, which causes all the problems in the first place.

I notice that you very proud to be such an accomplished criminal - and obviously glad to state this publicly.

I am sure I am not alone in wishing you ill in your next endeavour to besmirch the reputation of foreigners here.

Every single time you come back to post exactly the same canned uncalled judgement, for something that evidently for Thailand it's no crime.

You're wasting your time, but if that makes you fell good, then keep doing it.

Time is not wasted !