30-day extenstion for 1900b of 60-day tourist visa. Any change?

I'm due next week to extend the first entry of 2-entry tourist visa obtained (in VTE) in late June. I'll go in on day 58 or 59 expecting to pay the 1900 baht. Has there been any change to giving 30 days extensions for this type of properly obtained tourist visa?

I recall hearing last month these 30 day extensions were being looked at and possibly restricted down to 7 days but haven't heard anything lately. Anyone know?

Thanks.

No changes.

Hi Ubonjoe, do you know if those of us with a multi entry 60 day tourist visa will still be able to extend for 30 days after the 29th? any advice appreciated smile.png

There is no multiple entry tourist visa. You have X number of entries allowed.

Any 60 day entry from a tourist visa that allows more than one entry can be extended for 30 days.

• Like 1

No changes.

Hi Ubonjoe, do you know if those of us with a multi entry 60 day tourist visa will still be able to extend for 30 days after the 29th? any advice appreciated smile.png

Any 60 day entry from a tourist visa that allows more than one entry can be extended for 30 days.

Thanks for your answer to the OP ubonjoe and also about this, are you saying a single entry tourist visa is not extendable 30 days? I guess I never knew that because I've never had that. Got a triple last year and am on a double this year. Anyway thanks.

No changes.

Thanks for your answer to the OP ubonjoe and also about this, are you saying a single entry tourist visa is not extendable 30 days? I guess I never knew that because I've never had that. Got a triple last year and am on a double this year. Anyway thanks.

Any tourist visa entry can be extended it does not matter if it is from a single or a visa that allows more than one entry.

I was resounding a post asking about a visa with more than one entry.