Friendly Hotels

NewGuy

Hi All,

I'm asking this for a friend of a friend who is coming to Pattaya in September. He's looking for 1) a really nice hotel room in the 2000-3000 Baht a night price range, 2) that is very convenient to South Pattaya's action scene, and 3) is considered to be "lady friendly", not charging extra or caring if he takes a girl friend to his room.

Now, please don't take the p!ss, he doesn't know and neither do I. Ha ha.

Cheers,

NewGuy

The bast way, not that I know of course. someone told me. :D is to book the hotel for double occupancy saying your "partner GF/WIFE " will arrive later :D The tip the right people and you will get away with it. But always ensure that whoever you take to you room leaves her ID card and they know not to release it until they see or have spoken to you.

I , sorry my friend found this quite a successful method. The tips required initially have to fall out of the "cheap Charlie" bracket. I , I mean my friend,even got away with it in one of Pattayas best hotels or maybe he was too :D:o to notice.

Hi All,

I'm asking this for a friend of a friend who is coming to Pattaya in September. He's looking for 1) a really nice hotel room in the 2000-3000 Baht a night price range, 2) that is very convenient to South Pattaya's action scene, and 3) is considered to be "lady friendly", not charging extra or caring if he takes a girl friend to his room.

Cheers,

NewGuy

Favorable reports on the Whitehouse Condotel on Soi 13. Hotel is less than a year old. The Deluxe Suite is 62 sqn, Reportedly you can have one guest stay with you at a rate of 2500 baht for single occupancy and one breakie. Any more than one guest is an addtional 800 baht.

Whitehouse Condotel

Walk-in shower and separate bathtub. Two TVs with HBO, ESPN etc., DVD player, small in room safe, fast in room internet at 100 baht per day, refrig with separate freezer, microwave. Good beds. Good aircon.

Pool not yet finished and no view. Staff has poor English skills and unfriendly/shy. No kitchen utensils. Breakfast served 'til 11:00 is nothing special.

-redwood

the "penthouse hotel" pattayaland 2 is a block from walking street, they have a website. very "lady" friendly, they even have a disco onsite. for 2-3k baht, you can get their top of the line rooms. swings, dance pole, hot tub, all kinds of nonsense. i've often stayed there with the wife (in the 900 B rooms) just because they are quite good at what they do.

Hi All,

Cheers,

NewGuy

Usually the more expensive the hotel the more often they ask you to pay for the "lady" you bring in.

There are lots of cheaper hotels that are lady friendly without paying the "lady" fee.

On Soi Honey Inn, the Bay Breeze Hotel and the Intown Holiday Hotel are "lady friendly!" They have pools, Air Conditioning, security boxes, restaurants, TV's, bathtubs, hot water, maid service and are in the price range of 500 to 700 baht. No charge for guests you bring in!

This location is close to several malls, lots of bars and restaurants, travel agencies, street vendors, banks and stores. Pay less and get more bang for your buck!

Have fun.

right on karazyal,

the bay breeze is my other mainstay.

laundry, internet, travel agcy, right across the street

7/11 on the corner

plenty to do - food, bars etc

bahtbus on the corner.

a little out of the way for walking street, but a stroll down soi 10 brings you to the beach rd b-bus.

sometimes booked up, so check.

Well you can get a really decent hotel room for just 400 bhat at Cherry Hotel or Cherry Lodge with Fridge, bath tub, tv and of course it is girl friendly.

No better deal than this..and you also have various bars, pubs, etc. just behind the hotel in walking street.

Give me the balance money on my paypal account for my tip.