Temple schools in the city

I'm not sure which city you're talking about, but basically the qualities vary between each school.

e.g. In my amphur town there are 2x "temple schools", one is a prattom school and the other a mattayom school. The prattom school has a reputation as the best prattom school in the district (because they've had a few good directors who put some good systems in place etc), and so often even wealthy parents send their children there. The mattayom school is the worst mattayom school in the district, so everyone who can afford to, pulls their kids out of the temple schooling system after P6.

I'm not sure which city you're talking about, but basically the qualities vary between each school.

e.g. In my amphur town there are 2x "temple schools", one is a prattom school and the other a mattayom school. The prattom school has a reputation as the best prattom school in the district (because they've had a few good directors who put some good systems in place etc), and so often even wealthy parents send their children there. The mattayom school is the worst mattayom school in the district, so everyone who can afford to, pulls their kids out of the temple schooling system after P6.

Thanks for your response.

In Phitsanulok town the school is based.