Flr....stamp in passport?

Not that we have got Flr yet.....far from it,our application has been put on hold pending further investigations into the ETS TOIEC my wife passed 3 years ago.

My question is ,if my wife gets granted or approved for Flr is there something that is put or stamped in her passport?

Why ?........cos her Thai passport runs out on the 13th September...ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh It just gets better and better.

Any clear answer,s would be much appreciated.

Leave to remain stamps are no longer placed in the applicant's passport; instead they must apply for a separate Biometric Resident Permit.

See also part 9 of Form FLR(M).

Thank you very much for your reply 7by7 a little glimmer of light at the end of a very very dark tunnel. Did the Brp back in May.

I did fear that the next letter we would receive from the Home Office was to say sorry ' can,t grant you Flr cos your passport is soon to expire' 14 weeks and still no decision,despite a surgery meeting with my Mp Philip Hammond and him writing to head of Uk Visa,s and Immigration some 4 weeks ago as a matter of urgency...urgency my arse,3rd most important person in the country and they still can,t give us a bloody answer.

Not having a valid passport is not a reason for refusing FLR.

MPs may be able to get quicker answers from UKVI, but they cannot make UKVI push one of their constituents to the head of the queue or make them ignore instructions they have received from Parliament..

Edited by 7by7

Not having a valid passport is not a reason for refusing FLR.

MPs may be able to get quicker answers from UKVI, but they cannot make UKVI push one of their constituents to the head of the queue or make them ignore instructions they have received from Parliament..

Good news about the passport.

I ticked all the boxes and submitted all the correct paperwork,don,t think i,d be jumping any queues having waited over 14 weeks, for a process that is supposed to take 8 weeks from start to finish. Glad i never paid £1001............for a decision on the day.