How do you get the "free" WiFi at McDonalds and are there other places ?

BKKdreaming

I see that Mcdonalds has free WiFi at some of its stores,

How do you log in ?

and are there other fast food / coffee shops that have free WiFi ?

I have free WiFi at my hotel but it might be nice to have the option to look something up if I am out and only have my "half-Smart" phone with me

Thanks for the info

Its not free but depending where you are, most areas have Internet cafes that's gamers use with comfortable chairs, a/c, fast PCs etc that sometimes I visit to get out of the house as there so cheap 10 - 20 baht an hour.

Its not free but depending where you are, most areas have Internet cafes that's gamers use with comfortable chairs, a/c, fast PCs etc that sometimes I visit to get out of the house as there so cheap 10 - 20 baht an hour.

and go at school time or bring earplugs as it is LOUD ''

but yes I have done that too

cheers

• Like 1

and go at school time or bring earplugs as it is LOUD ''

but yes I have done that too

cheers

Very true they can be noisy after 3pm, put on the earphones and listen to western radio or music on YouTube thumbsup.gif

All Coffee shops in Bangkok have internet, if you don't feel like overpaying in Starbucks visit the smaller Thai coffee shops for a 1/3 of the price.

If you have a Truemove sim in your phone you can subscribe to their monthly unlimited wifi for 100 baht

http://truemoveh.truecorp.co.th/wifi/entry/657

Yes but is that going to help with AIS - McDonalds free wifi ?

I have paid the 100 baht a couple times to Truemove but coverage is not very good on large roads , and none once you get on a smaller soi

if AIS had the same thing and it also worked at McDs that would be worth it