Business Brokers Online

I am looking for an business broker who lists online. As part of my due dilligence I am trying to find a range of service providers and listings. I am trying to locate businesses I have some interest and knowledge in, small retail rather than bars.

I have seen several ranging from the poor to good. The poor ones had 3 listings or less, the good ones list over 100 businesses. Some do not work even off the links on TV or google.

Sunbelt:

Lots of listings, easy to search. Some listings have been there for a while. The interface is a little quirky, you have to use the back button on your browser to go back to the list of businesses, the currency converter is broken.

Baht & Sold:

Not realy a business broker site, but has listings and is used by at least 1 broker. The display is limited and the adverts lack detail.

The Biz X change:

A Sunbelt wanna be. The currency converter works. The ads can be hard to read, and harder to work out how much they business costs and if it is profitable. They post in several places.

FBI:

In Undon Thani, limiting the range of businesses. The interface could do with some work by a professional , or someone who can write web pages. :o

Are there any more?

A friend mentioned someone else who advertises in the BKK Post, I tried to look at their site and their online classifieds are a waste of drive space unless you want a job. The online edition does not have the classifieds. These people still think they are a news organisation not an advertising organisation whose point of difference is thet they wrap the ads in news.

I am looking for an business broker who lists online. As part of my due dilligence I am trying to find a range of service providers and listings. I am trying to locate businesses I have some interest and knowledge in, small retail rather than bars.

I have seen several ranging from the poor to good. The poor ones had 3 listings or less, the good ones list over 100 businesses. Some do not work even off the links on TV or google.

Sunbelt:

Lots of listings, easy to search. Some listings have been there for a while. The interface is a little quirky, you have to use the back button on your browser to go back to the list of businesses, the currency converter is broken.

Baht & Sold:

Not realy a business broker site, but has listings and is used by at least 1 broker. The display is limited and the adverts lack detail.

The Biz X change:

A Sunbelt wanna be. The currency converter works. The ads can be hard to read, and harder to work out how much they business costs and if it is profitable. They post in several places.

FBI:

In Undon Thani, limiting the range of businesses. The interface could do with some work by a professional , or someone who can write web pages. :o

Are there any more?

A friend mentioned someone else who advertises in the BKK Post, I tried to look at their site and their online classifieds are a waste of drive space unless you want a job. The online edition does not have the classifieds. These people still think they are a news organisation not an advertising organisation whose point of difference is thet they wrap the ads in news.

Theres also Thai Sunchine Business Advisors, with the same web url as the name with the dot com added.

Friendly and personable they are, though not sure about their professionalism as i have never actually done a deal through them. Their websiite does have about a hundred listings though.

Here is Sunbelt Chiang Mai

http://www.sunbelt-chiangmai.com

Here is Sunbelt Koh Samui, Koh Phan Gan and Koh Tao

http://www.sunbeltsamui.com

We do not have websites for our Phuket, Pattaya or Udon Thani offices yet.

Sunbelt:

The interface does need work. We in fact are upgrading the web site. My good buddy Joost who was head of M-web back in 2001 did the site for us for free. We are now working on getting it upgraded once again.

Thanks for pointing out the currency converter.

Another website which has all our listings and has a advanced search with listings in the last 3 days, last 7 days and last 30 days is

http://www.sunbeltnetwork.com/locations/index.jsp

http://www.sunbeltasiagroup.com